For all you tube lovers out there.

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/

It looks like a good one!

Enjoy!

SirBenn21

This has got to be the most PAINFULL STICKY I've ever done....:d:d:d

:d :costumes: :d

Hey I won!!!

Been hitting that refresh key alot today.

Cheers

SirBenn21

absolutely top notch model from all appearances. if it were more in my price range i would consider it. but the price works out to $93 canadian.
    i just don't have the equipment or the funds to justify such an extravegance.

Charter Member 2015
    how much is that in us $ ?????

Sean Doran
    USD Conversion:

FSX - $81.00
    Combo - $122.00

Charter Member 2015
    I just saw the other post $81.00 Oooooo:redf:

David

I Hope they give a discount to buyers of previous products of theirs. Please!!!

I've got the boxed version of the 747-300 and I'm actually upgrading this next weekend to run it at a descent FPS. :isadizzy:

SirBenn21

yay!!!!!!! what a GREAT thing to wake up to on your bday! :costumes:
    Henk Hugo
    Shackleton Project

It's not that I think stupidity should be punishable by death. I just think we should take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem take care of itself.

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Lets see some screenshots of this golden bird!

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Quote Originally Posted by shackleton_boy View Post
    yay!!!!!!! what a GREAT thing to wake up to on your bday! :costumes:

Happy B-day, Henk! :ernae:

thanks man! this download is sloooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Henk Hugo
    Shackleton Project

It's not that I think stupidity should be punishable by death. I just think we should take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem take care of itself.

fastest i can get 20kb/s :isadizzy:
    Henk Hugo
    Shackleton Project

righteo - got it in the air - the load managers fuel selection doesnt work - its always 0
    Henk Hugo
    Shackleton Project

righteo - got it in the air - the load managers fuel selection doesnt work - its always 0
    Just for interest sake. How heavy is it on the PC's resourses compared to the PMDG 747-300?

SirBenn21

you mean the B744? it seems fine...
    Henk Hugo
    Shackleton Project

they just REALLY pissed me off... they have a view called "refugee main gear bay view" and it shows the gear bay from the inside. i am bloody pissed off about this. do they have no shame?!
    Henk Hugo
    Shackleton Project

Retired SOH Administrator
    :costumes::costumes: LMAO...Thats because you stuck on dat pop fart stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    This has got to be the most PAINFULL STICKY I've ever done....:d:d:d
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

they just REALLY pissed me off... they have a view called "refugee main gear bay view" and it shows the gear bay from the inside. i am bloody pissed off about this. do they have no shame?!
    Simple, just edit the aircraft cfg, rename that camera view and enjoy.

Not condoning their choice of text, just offering a very simple way to remove it.

Best

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Doran View Post
    USD Conversion:

FSX - $81.00
    Combo - $122.00
    THAT IS QUITE A LOT:isadizzy:

If I can remember correctly, they scrounged up the engineers who designed the real MD-11 to help them design this one.

Michael - thanks for the info. i just think its really crude of them to do something like that. I live in africa and i fully get why these guys climb into the gear to get away....
    Henk Hugo
    Shackleton Project

Michael - thanks for the info. i just think its really crude of them to do something like that. I live in africa and i fully get why these guys climb into the gear to get away....
    Come on, it's just a bit of a light hearted joke.

mate its not a joke when it is your father that gave up his life to try and create a better one for you.... it is not funny...
    Henk Hugo
    Shackleton Project

I have to agree with Henk, it does sound in very poor taste indeed and quite suprising for a release product.

Sure, mess about during testing inhouse, but geez, fix it for release. Who knows how many more people might be offended by the name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0