Dutch AF F-16AM new demo colours
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dutch AF F-16AM new demo colours

Videre Vincere Est

Cool Dutch AF F-16AM new demo colours

....anyone volunteer for an Aerosoft F-16AM repaint? :d

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Videre Vincere Est

Cool

...here are some more....

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

I think it's a beauty. Hope to see it fly at least 3 times this season!:woot:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Warrant View Post
    ....anyone volunteer for an Aerosoft F-16AM repaint? :d
    A repaint is in the works, not by me though...

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Beat you to it by at least a day, but your photo's are better! :caked:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ad.php?t=13767

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Videre Vincere Est

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    Beat you to it by at least a day, but your photo's are better! :caked:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ad.php?t=13767

LOL :costumes:

You did , buddy. But i knew i would get these :d:d

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

This maybe something?

Still in progress...final stage! so soon free for downing...

grts

TAFKAM

Quote Originally Posted by TAFKAM View Post

grts

TAFKAM
    :ernae:

Barry

Videre Vincere Est

This maybe something?

grts

TAFKAM

That's great man, fabulous!

Hope you can use the pic's i upped as well, for whatever it is you still need doing.....though i can't think of anything. Absolutely stunning!

And.....you're fast!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

well uhh ,,, i already had some stuff about this new Demo plane....good to have the right sources within the Dutch airforce...
    But thanx for the pics...by the way they are just awesome!!

as soon as it flyable i'll let you know!

Grts

T

tigisfat
    That's F&$%ING awesome looking.

Very nice!:woot:
    Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

Videre Vincere Est

It's posted!

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" align=center bgColor=#aaccee border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left colSpan=2>Category: Flight Simulator X - Aircraft Repaints, Textures and Modifications </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=*>New! Dutch Airforce Demoplane F-16 J-015 Orange </TD><TD noWrap align=right><!-- --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Images related to this file:

File Description:
    This file contains the liverie of the new Demoplane of the Dutch airforce.. Please read the readme file! Happy landings and enjoy.

<TABLE width="50%" align=center bgColor=#aaccee border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="25%">Filename:</TD><TD width="75%">klu_demo_j-015.zip</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">License:</TD><TD width="75%">Freeware</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">Added:</TD><TD width="75%">14th April 2009</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">Downloads:</TD><TD width="75%">29</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">Author:</TD><TD width="75%">Raymond Rotmans</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">Size:</TD><TD width="75%">6533kb</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <HR>

Many thanks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

That looks excellent! Great job!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Wow thats fast....annyway if people having problems with Avsim, i'm going to upload this liverie also on SOH (as soon as im permitted):amen:

Videre Vincere Est

Thanks again for the excellent repaint. Like your banner too. Got some more info on the vRNLAF?

And since you have my former Sqn logo in that banner, Planning on some 306 liveries as well???

"Videre Vincere Est"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

hey Warrant...hmm interesting your old squad...in time of Recce?
    Annyway..yes im already busy together with Vinflyer for a few NDSO planes...

The vRNLAF is a VA community from and with (former) workers of the KLu...maybe something for you..
    Annyway we'll be on a stand in June on VKL's Open day...

So maybe we'll see eachother then!

"Videre Vincere Est" indeed...

Videre Vincere Est

hey Warrant...hmm interesting your old squad...in time of Recce?
    Annyway..yes im already busy together with Vinflyer for a few NDSO planes...

The vRNLAF is a VA community from and with (former) workers of the KLu...maybe something for you..
    Annyway we'll be on a stand in June on VKL's Open day...

So maybe we'll see eachother then!

"Videre Vincere Est" indeed...
    Hi Tafkam,

During the oll' recce day's indeed. Does "PI" ring a bell
    Was a recce-puke from '98 till '03 (though the last years were with 311).

I'll be working at the Open Days (both days). Definitely going to visit your stand.

You still active? I am.

See you there, mate.

Greetz, Warrant

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Fantastic! Thank you TAFKAM. :ernae:

Barry

Totally f*%#ing awesome Raymond!! :ernae:

Just a small question: At certain angles a second roundel appears on the bottom of the right wing, in the lion's head. Is this an 'easter egg' or just a small glitch? See my third screenshot.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

tigisfat
    (This is on the way to being my favorite repaint ever)

I did have to modify a few lines in the .CFG. As supplied, it asks for a F-16 F-100 Cat-I flight model. That one doesn't exist. I looked through all of my folders.

Quote Originally Posted by tigisfat View Post
    I did have to modify a few lines in the .CFG. As supplied, it asks for a F-16 F-100 Cat-I flight model. That one doesn't exist. I looked through all of my folders.
    I think this could be a small difference between the CD and download version?
    Anyway, just remove the 'F-100' part from that line (Or add it to the name of the .air file) and everything should work fine.

The F-16 F-100 Cat-I (or F110) came with the latest update (1.20). So if you don't have that update installed (I believe that update came after the cd release) it could be that it's missing.

Wink

It is possible to install this Orange repaint on the older
    version of the Aerosoft F-16 like I did.

On the F-16AM Display file :

You put the repaint file there
    you modify the "SIM=" line on the cfg file
    SIM=F-16 F100 CAT-1
    to :
    SIM=F-16 CAT-1

It worked with every new repaint designed for
    the 1.02 newer version.

I have also done it with all most recent KLU Squadron
    repaints available at AvSim.
    :gossip:
    VaporZ

Quote Originally Posted by Warrant View Post
    Hi Tafkam,

During the oll' recce day's indeed. Does "PI" ring a bell
    Was a recce-puke from '98 till '03 (though the last years were with 311).

I'll be working at the Open Days (both days). Definitely going to visit your stand.

You still active? I am.

See you there, mate.

Greetz, Warrant

Hey Warrant,

First of all...ha indeed does the Ol' RECCE "PI" ring a bell...though im not active annymore...(im a Ol' bugger)

But i served my time at Volkel from 89 til 04...so we havent met..at that time..

Annyway we're also both of the days (excually 3) at Zeelandsedijk...
    So i already smell the Barbeque!!!

And ofcourse would be nice to meet you!..

DARN, Ferry...good that you've noticed it...i didnt at the moment..thats one for the first update then...THX (it aint a easteregg thats for sure!!!)

By the way Folks, the skin is also available here on SOH!...

Members who have read this thread: 0