Japanese Radio Chatter?

Thread: Japanese Radio Chatter?

Japanese Radio Chatter?

Well I'm getting back into this old sim as well as a few of my other old favorites...I enjoy the german chatter when flying axis planes in Jane's WW2F, so I wish I could hear the japanese ambiance when flying a zero or Hayabusa.

I looked pretty hard with google and all and I was able to find some german, italian and spanish radio chatter mods... but no luck on Japanese radio chatter.

Anyone know if someone has made one? Perhaps it is included as part of a campaign.

Thanks.

Didn't CFS2 come stock with a Japanese radio chatter?

It dose.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

As I've been building a few Japanese missions lately I have also looked into this topic.
    While researching for these I learned that Japanese radios, especially in the early part of the ear, were rather bad and therefore of little use. During the Guadalcanal campaign many Zero pilots even had them removed from their airplanes to save weight and because they found them useless anyway.
    Therefore I decided not to include any radio chatter in my missions.

Thanks for the replies, how does that 0123 work? In quick combat I'm getting english radio chatter.

Just getting back into this sim and flying yesterday remembering those darn wingmen don't listen to you half the time.

What cfs2 needs is a "feel free to attack all targets you dummies" command. I have cfs3 but I uninstalled it after noticing the wingmen AI is possibly worse.

Here's an off-topic thing since I also enjoy tank sims... In ww2, at least the early parts, only the Germans had radio communication between tanks, and they changed their tactics rapidly during the battle as tankmen communicated, also they had no "commander" whose instructions must be followed to the letter... at least that's what I heard, and it was very effective.

Members who have read this thread: 41