P3D_V4 FS Developers Beech Bonanza V35

Thread: FS Developers Beech Bonanza V35

FS Developers Beech Bonanza V35

I am posting this here even though this aircraft is designed for FSX and the P3D's 1,2 &3. I didn't read the "fine print" when I was so excited that it was only $12.95 USD, what a bargain compared to Carenado's $29.95-$32.95 and A2A's $49.95 that it did NOT work in P3D V4.5. I have flown their P38 a few years ago in a VA and I have their BendixKing Radio package again purchased for FSX. Really nice products! Anyway... the reason for this post.

I installed it into FSX and then copied the files into my Prepar3D V4.5. The model and the steam gauge cabinet work great. I opened up the panel.cfg in FSPanel Studio but the Radios and GPS do not EVEN appear much less work. Not to be undone, I spent about three hours yesterday afternoon and figured out how to make the VC which is really nice work in my V4.5. Now I am going to fly from my KPLN Pellston to my KMBL Manistee Blacker airports which are also working perfectly in P3D V4.5. Nobody from VATSIM online unfortunately, oh well. Unless the weather which I fly Rex Softclouds for real weather is IFR, I'm flying VFR anyway. Keep the blue side up!

A Small Compromise

The only gauge that I just couldn't get to appear on the radio panel was the Bendix King JD XPDR even though the other JD gauges work fine so I had to use the default XPDR which is fine with me. I got everything to work. I flew a round trip flight from my two airports in Michigan this afternoon not on VATSIM there were no controllers for that area and KIMBL is non-towered anyway. All the gauges worked perfectly including the Autopilot and GPS controlling the flight. 10 mile vis in real weather and 9 knots of wind so it was a nice smooth flight.

When you set the parking brake and stop the engine, chocks are in place and your luggage has been taken out of the cargo area and is on the ground next to the aircraft. Nice touch. Here is it parked at KPLN Pellston on the apron. The texture is a repaint of the Canadian registration renumbered by me.

hi could you post the download link- want to give it a try too- you can never have enough V- tail planes

Thank you

Roland

Flight Sim Developers

Quote Originally Posted by thunder100 View Post
    hi could you post the download link- want to give it a try too- you can never have enough V- tail planes

Thank you

Roland
    This is payware for FSX and P3D (up to V3) not freeware, but here is the link if you want to purchase it:

https://fsd-international.com/Hangar/V35B/

Perfect Thank you !!

Hi, i replaced those missing gauges like the Garmin GPS with Simflyer own version(payware), works well in P3D v5.
    I also found some freeware gauges from Flightsim.com and Avsim.com to replace radio gauges.
    I don't remember who made these freeware gauges, but there is available Bendix King radio gauges which works in P3d v5 and are totally free.

JD's Freeware Radios

Quote Originally Posted by ToniJH View Post
    Hi, i replaced those missing gauges like the Garmin GPS with Simflyer own version(payware), works well in P3D v5.
    I also found some freeware gauges from Flightsim.com and Avsim.com to replace radio gauges.
    I don't remember who made these freeware gauges, but there is available Bendix King radio gauges which works in P3d v5 and are totally free.

I'm using JD's free radio gauges I downloaded I think from AVSIM sometime back and the GPS530 actually originally designed for FS9 but being all xml works beautifully too. I use it in a lot of my aircraft replacing the GPS500 default. Thanks for that.

Members who have read this thread: 71