GKS F-111 update

Thread: GKS F-111 update

GKS F-111 update

Hi! Weapons incoming for AviaSimHD GKS F-111E :

http://youtu.be/aLCSGZmFlvU?si=zivLcmXajePyjWNV
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I sure hope they fixe the landing gear animation, weight off wheels hang/extension is way off.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    I sure hope they fixe the landing gear animation, weight off wheels hang/extension is way off.
    The original FSX version had the same issue. Looks like they are using the same model.

With the update in place, and not withstanding the undercarriage droop, what's the overall impression of this F-111 ? It certainly looks very nice - a perfect airfield companion for the JF Vulcan.

Any news on being available from anywhere other than the MSFS store?

Curious, does the TFR work in MSFS?
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Update is out on the Marketplace and the weapons module is on the GKS download page.

https://www.aviasimhd.com/download/

Are those bombs right? Shouldn't the pylons swivel with wing sweep?

Quote Originally Posted by keithb77 View Post
    Are those bombs right? Shouldn't the pylons swivel with wing sweep?
    According to the flight manual, the outboard pylons do not swivel. They are in a steamlined position when the wings are at 26 degrees sweep. If outboard pylons are carried, the pilot has to engage the wing sweep handle fixed stores lockout control which prevents the wings to be swept back beyond 26 degrees.
    Last edited by hschuit; February 16th, 2024 at 09:16.

Members who have read this thread: 128