A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Scenery

Description: Luftwaffe field airfields and airbases from WW II

This collection of add-ons has been created over many years exclusively for my private pleasure. I never intended to publish these scenarios.

All scenarios run perfectly on my computer. But that is certainly the catch for every other user. On my computer. Under the conditions of my computer.

With all the installed libraries and textures, models and other conditions. I realize that this is not the standard of a professional, but I'm not. It was just for my pleasure.

These add-ons require a lot of manual work during installation and I cannot guarantee that they will work as perfectly as they do on my computer.

So you get what works perfectly for me. I can't say whether it will work the same way for you and I can't provide any comprehensive help.

The necessary files (e.g.: AFFCAD) can be found in the respective directories to make your own adjustments.

Inside all parts together

AI-Traffic with planes and ships (Part 3 und 4)

Special thanks: My special thank goes to Ian (IanP in SOH-Forum). He gave his permission to use his very nice libraries with many models usable for the Luftwaffe.

Without his fantastic libraries this scenery would not be seen today. It would probably never have gone beyond the hard drive of my computer.

I used many other freeware models in this scenery. Some are ai-models and also there are normal plane i converted to use as ai-traffic.

Many other designer are involved with their very fine models (sometimes i even don`t know their names) .... but surely all models i use are freeware.
So please don`t use all the elements of this scenery in other way as freeware without the permission of this designers.

I hope you will enjoy this little scenery.

Klaus Nowak (aka klnowak in Sim Outhouse)

January 2024

klnowak@web.de

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Luftwaffe airbases from WW II Part 4.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.