IRIS AT-6A Texan II

Thread: IRIS AT-6A Texan II

Icon5 IRIS AT-6A Texan II

I am looking for the "IRIS AT-6A Texan II " for FSX. I downloaded some repaints for it but have not been able to find the base model. The repaints call for the
    "IRIS Simulations AT-6A Texan II plus SP1 update" to be installed. I already have the "IRIS T-6A Texan II NTA SP2" and "IRIS T-6A Texan II SP2"
    installed. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

TSquare
    SMSgt Retired USAF/TXANG

Quote Originally Posted by TSquare View Post
    I am looking for the "IRIS AT-6A Texan II " for FSX. I downloaded some repaints for it but have not been able to find the base model. The repaints call for the
    "IRIS Simulations AT-6A Texan II plus SP1 update" to be installed. I already have the "IRIS T-6A Texan II NTA SP2" and "IRIS T-6A Texan II SP2"
    installed. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

TSquare
    SMSgt Retired USAF/TXANG
    Hello! What you are looking for is a very old version of the IRIS Texan II and I think it's no more available. I suggest you to download for free here https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/vwmprrhn2hiknuw2ncwew/h?rlkey=pf9m5wgp7c3iyth9fz812nvfu&dl=0
    the most recent version of the product (iris texan driver, scroll down the list, it's the second last ) it's FREEWARE you can also find many old IRIS products FREEWARE
    Last edited by menef; December 20th, 2023 at 02:09.
    The more you do, the less you dream

Members who have read this thread: 1