Meta Quest 3

Thread: Meta Quest 3

Meta Quest 3

I just ordered the Meta Quest 3 and was wondering if anyone was using it and what their thoughts were on it? Is it hard to set up? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBob View Post
    I just ordered the Meta Quest 3 and was wondering if anyone was using it and what their thoughts were on it? Is it hard to set up? Thanks.
    I just got one. The setup is super easy and fast! It is a awesome headset! I have been using a 1st Generation Samsung WMR Odyssey, so the improvement is very dramatic. I think you will be impressed. NC

P.S. I did, however, order a different, more comfortable headstrap and face cushion. Comfort range is, of course, each to his own, but the design/fitting of the stock headstrap is a common complaint.

Thanks NC, this will be my first experience with it, hope it's as good as I've heard. I also ordered a different head band from reading the comments, didn't get the brand name one though as that looks way overpriced. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBob View Post
    Thanks NC, this will be my first experience with it, hope it's as good as I've heard. I also ordered a different head band from reading the comments, didn't get the brand name one though as that looks way overpriced. Thanks.
    You won't be disappointed. Oh, and I received my "off-brand" head band and face cushion (silicone) today. Total price was around $40 USD and worth every penny. Much, MUCH more comfortable!!!!

Oh, good, I bet it's the same one I ordered, I know they were making fun of the packaging because it said, "Meat" instead of, "Meta", LOL.

Members who have read this thread: 1