A problem with Miltech's/Maryadi's MV-22 Osprey

Thread: A problem with Miltech's/Maryadi's MV-22 Osprey

A problem with Miltech's/Maryadi's MV-22 Osprey

The MV-22 is one of my favorite aircraft to fly in MSFS. It is such a wonderfully detailed aircraft! Today I went to fly it, using my new Warthog Joystick/Throttle. I set about configuring control assignments. All was going well until I tried to adjust the nacelles for takeoff. They wouldn't move. I tried assigning to several different buttons on my joystick and also on the throttle. No workee. I even tried using the default keyboard commands. Still nothing. At first I thought perhaps it was my Warthog controllers, but having the same problem using my keyboard tells me that maybe the latest update for the model has caused this? Anyone else try this please, and report back? Thanks. NC

I forgot to mention that I tried using FSUIPC7 to assign the nacelle movements, and it was ALSO a nogo.

I've heard pretty much nothing but complaints about the new update. I'm willing to bet there will be a notification shortly about all of the fixes that need to happen. Maybe some from the aircraft developers as well.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

I need to check my saved files. Hopefully I have a earlier version to see if indeed the latest update is the culprit.

Icon25

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    I forgot to mention that I tried using FSUIPC7 to assign the nacelle movements, and it was ALSO a nogo.

Is it not same as the "flaps" command ? Same as on other aircraft's or F6 - F7 ~ ?

Wild guess here

HB

No, its a "Cowl" command....

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    No, its a "Cowl" command....

of course

Members who have read this thread: 3