OZX Grumman Goose Redux - Uploaded

Thread: OZX Grumman Goose Redux - Uploaded

OZX Grumman Goose Redux - Uploaded

Hello everyone! Here I ask if someone can tell me if and where there's still a chance to download the Goose Redux by OZX. After a quick research in the web I've found NOTHING.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Dangerousdave26; December 2nd, 2023 at 06:03. Reason: Title change
    The more you do, the less you dream

Funny you should ask. We are investigating housing the files here.

As soon as we get confirmation we can they will be posted.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerousdave26 View Post
    Funny you should ask. We are investigating housing the files here.

As soon as we get confirmation we can they will be posted.
    Happy to hear that! Thank you, looking forward
    The more you do, the less you dream

And I am waiting for a response from someone who might be able to grant hosting permissions. The installer ELUA is very specific that the files cannot be hosted on a website. I respect and understand that part of the agreement.

Success

Yay ! ! ! !

Many thanks to Pam for granting permission and to Dave, Kurt and Huub for helping to make this classic model freely available again . . .

https://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforu...d.php?t=133931

Great flight dynamics. Thank you Pam.

Already had a v1.20 in my hangar but downloaded this just out of curiosity. I get a crash taxiing/taking off on water with crash detection on.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

You might want to start a new thread on that one.

Solved it - the water graphics setting at "ultra" was the problem. Downgrading it to "high" solved it.

Also there is a 2013 set of tweaks and updates by Lloyd Dixon at avsim:

ategory: Flight Simulator X - Aircraft Repaints, Textures and Modifications
    Grumman Goose Flight Dynamics v1.0.1

File Description:
    Version 1.0.1. Re-uploaded with revision. New flight dynamics for the FSX default and OZx Grumman Goose, incorporating multiple changes and improvements. Included are a new air file (FDE), a new aircraft.cfg file, and a fix for the fuel gauge. This package is intended to improve the "feel" and to simulate a more realistic operation and handling of the aircraft. In addition to improving how the FSX Goose flies, extensive work has gone into how the engines and propellers are simulated. Please read the readme and changelog files included in this package for details and important information. REVISION: Some users have reported that after installation of version 1.0, the Grumman Goose fails to initialize when FSX is started. This revision includes an installation note in the readme that addresses the issue. Please read the IMPORTANT NOTE in the INSTALLATION section of the GD README for details. If you previously installed v1.0 and the aircraft loaded successfully, then you do not need this revision.
    Filename: goose_dynamics_v1.0.1.zip
    License: Freeware, limited distribution
    Added: 31st May 2013, 22:39:47
    Downloads: 2108
    Author: Lloyd Dixon
    Size: 1662kb
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Members who have read this thread: 0