Look! Up in the Sky! Airships and Blimps!

Thread: Look! Up in the Sky! Airships and Blimps!

Look! Up in the Sky! Airships and Blimps!

I'm slowly bringing my favorite airships forward into MSFS. Still have more work ahead but they all now fly wonderfully and are beautiful to see in the skies. If only there was a fly-by view...sigh.

KevinB

P.S. If anyone here is knowledgeable about things like effects and glass, I'd sure appreciate any insights/assistance on getting these lovely ladies to the next step.

Meanwhile...

First up - Goodyear classic by Anders Jermstad:

Next up -- Zeppelin NT by Thomas Roehl

Next up, and my personal favorite, USS Akron/Macon by Dan Dunn and the Team Macon.

Finally, a wonderful model of the infamous LZ129 Hindenburg by Tamas Palosi

Outstanding! I could definitely go for some airship action in MSFS.

Someone help Kevin. There's nothing like low & slow (or high & slow). I want to fly in/with every one of these.

Hi Kevin, I am the developer of good old NT of FSX. Nice to see my work in MSFS. I have a lot of stuff I could share. If you have any questions, you are welcome. Go on!

Thomas Roehl

MSFS will need NAS Lakehurst "resurrected"!!! NC

Absolutely love blimps/airships ! well done, do you work in max or blender ?
    Craig

Oh, wow, these look great! Thank you for putting the time into these, can't wait to see them in the sim!

It would be fun to see the modern airships as AI or statics (in the sky near stadiums or home airbases?) as well.

Members who have read this thread: 1