Wake Island Campaign Rework 2023 CFS 2

Thread: Wake Island Campaign Rework 2023 CFS 2

Wake Island Campaign Rework 2023 CFS 2

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Campaigns Add-Ons

Description: A revision of the Wake Island campaign , which was released in August 2003.

It starts with the first air raid on Wake and ends with the surrender of Wake Island. The original readme is included.

Thanks to all the modders who are no longer with us : Usio, Stuart Green, Mas and many others, also thanks to Wolfi and Uncle for their great airplane models, but also to Allen and his beautiful models/ships.

Important: Due to placement problems with the Revised Wake scenery I used the Vanilla scenery

Have fun with the revised Battle for Wake wishes you Markus

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Wake Island Campaign Rework 2023 CFS 2
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Hi ElsnerMarkaus
    Thank you for updating this campaign.
    2003!! A long while ago.
    Cheers
    Stuart

Thank you very much Elsner. I am looking forward to installing Wake. Again thank you and it is appreciated.

Thank you ElsnerMarkaus. Looking forward to to your Wake Island campaign. Love the early pacific war stuff.

msfossey

Thanks, I've been meaning to update this old campaign for a while. I have unfortunately only found Wildcats from the later course of the war, so I had simply used the OH Wildcat from B 24 Guy in the tests.

In the first mission: "Wake - First Sign of Trouble" I'm getting this error,

[Mission file error]
    error=Unit 9292 needs to be a member of a formation
    title=Wake - First Sign of Trouble
    filename=J:\Combat Flight Simulator 2 87 Days\CAMPAIGNS\Wake01
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    In the first mission: "Wake - First Sign of Trouble" I'm getting this error, [Mission file error] error=Unit 9292 needs to be a member of a formation title=Wake - First Sign of Trouble filename=J:\Combat Flight Simulator 2 87 Days\CAMPAIGNS\Wake01
    I have no problems, can anyone else confirm the error ?

I just reinstalled the campaign and now this mission, as well as the other's load fine! Thanks ElsnerMarkus. I am flying as an enlisted pilot.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Members who have read this thread: 0