No New Aircraft in CFS2

Thread: No New Aircraft in CFS2

Icon9 No New Aircraft in CFS2

I guess the aircraft makers have went on strike. there are so many new aircraft needed but not enough made. The KI-5 Japanese aircraft from 1934 is one. the German Arado 76 and 77 have never been made, that I know of. I am spending my time working on panels and wishing for some new action in this simulation. Thanks of letting me vent off for lack of action.

Icon5

Get learnin' and makin' then...

Come on Marty, you've been here since 2005, and asked so many questions about 'how to' or 'where is', enough to make any agony aunt cry...

By venting about such minor or non-existant ac, do you really think that will do anything to stimulate anybody?

Cheers

Shessi

Haven't we been here before Marty?

It takes between 250 to 400 hours or more to make an aircraft model depending on complexity. Do you really expect someone to make some obscure, unimportant aircraft with that much work involved? If you're so hot to have some of these you should make it yourself, the software is out there. And OBTW, with that much time involved, why do you think it takes some time elapsed between releases? We are individuals with real lives, not some factory. Jeeze!!
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Just have to say...

Thank You! To all my Brothers and Sisters who throughout the years put in countless hours of work into our beloved sim. You are all appreciated, and we can always use new creators bringing great new planes, panels, skins, scenery, campaigns, sounds, etc.

Happy Creating!

MK

Marty, I suggest you have a look into the library here, you will see that a lot of very nice new airplanes have been posted recently, so I don't quite understand what your post is about...

Blog Entries
    The way this thing works is people who do make things generally do it because they themselves have a interest in whatever it is they’re making. They never was in business to make DeathWind, Cookie Monster or Marty there favorite goodies so that means they don’t strike because we aren’t paying them anything no way. Now you might could pose that question to some of those Payware sights but even then why bother as my interest in a pink and purple pokey dotted flying saucer might not be a profit maker to them or they simply are not in business or using their talent and resources on something other than CFS2. It takes time and dedication to make mods and if you are willing to get into that I’d say your questions would be better addressed on How do I convert aircraft from other games to CFS2 than venting because your favorite flavor of potato chips aren’t available at your local supermarket. Hope this helps

It does not take many words for the truth

Your works start to lose value, when your actions don't match.

Hmmmmm... I cried cos I had no shoes ....till I saw man wearing nothing ,but shoes!!!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Your works start to lose value, when your actions don't match.
    I'm lost for words...really?!

Please tell me you're not a natural English speaker, and it was lost in translation??

If not, how fecking ungrateful can you be!...and incredibly stupid...to bite the hand that feeds you.

You're 58, act like it FFS.

S

Just done a quick tally in the library, there's been just over 30 aircraft released (inc WW1) in the past 6 months for CFS2, with around 10 each for FS9/X. i'd say CFS2 production is pretty healthy

And I would add that I have downloaded and installed all 30, and they are all very good work. To me, SOH has been a busy place the past year, with lots happening all the time. Not just new aircraft models, but scenery, effects, tons and tons of ships, campaigns and missions, and more. All for us to enjoy as talented and generous folks 6keep improving on a flight sim that is decades old. Not sure what more a CFS2 enthusiast could possibly ask for. In return, all that is ever asked is appreciation. If you can't provide that, you will find this is not the best site for you to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    I'm lost for words...really?!

Please tell me you're not a natural English speaker, and it was lost in translation??

If not, how fecking ungrateful can you be!...and incredibly stupid...to bite the hand that feeds you.

You're 58, act like it FFS.

S
    Shessi

He's not 58,he changed his age a while ago.Add about 20 years and you're close.

He just wants attention is all.If people ignore him,he'll probably sulk and go away.

Hiede

Members who have read this thread: 1