Paul Foster's Canberra B(I)8 repaints

Thread: Paul Foster's Canberra B(I)8 repaints

Paul Foster's Canberra B(I)8 repaints

Bit of a long shot, but does anybody have the repaints Matt Wynn and I did for Paul Foster's Mk 8 Canberra? They were up on 'Nazca' Steve Beeny's website along with a whole host of goodies; the site, sadly, is long gone and because Steve was using a Flash-based doohickey good ol' Wayback is no help.
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG43 View Post
    Bit of a long shot, but does anybody have the repaints Matt Wynn and I did for Paul Foster's Mk 8 Canberra? They were up on 'Nazca' Steve Beeny's website along with a whole host of goodies; the site, sadly, is long gone and because Steve was using a Flash-based doohickey good ol' Wayback is no help.
    Don't know if this wayback machine linky will work

https://web.archive.org/web/20060103...:80/gaming.htm

Failing that, see if you can contact him via Skippy Bing's Bravo Zulu website, he popped up on cbfsim in late 2019 to share some old Vulcan paints

Ttfn

Pete

Sadly not Pete, but thanks. It is an earlier incarnation, before the Flash thingy & before the Mk 8s. I've got Steve's email address somewhere, but I thought I'd try here on the off chance before I bothered him again. Hey ho.
    Andy

I was in contact with Steve only a couple of years ago, he did a repaint for me albeit paid for, but he is contactable.

you should be able to reach him at

seedubproject(at)yahoo.co.uk
    Alex

Brisbane, Australia

Thanks Alex.
    Andy

Members who have read this thread: 0