RealVFR Isles of Scilly

Thread: RealVFR Isles of Scilly

RealVFR The Isles of Scilly

Here is a screenshot report of a new product featuring The Isles of Scilly that was released a couple weeks ago by a company called RealVFR. I was originally attracted to this area when Earth Simulations released their Isles of Scilly product back in the early years of FSX. The area includes two airports, St. Mary's and Tresco, and three helipads stationed at very detailed and functioning lighthouses that you can operate from. There has already been very well done freeware sceneries of The Isles of Scilly and the airports of St. Mary's and Tresco, by Superspud, but all of the very high quality custom-made buildings/structures, including many of the houses and shops throughout the RealVFR product, made me buy it. All of the custom night lighting is also really spectacular. Some additional features; all of the flags move/blow in the wind, and the ships that are moored in harbor turn based on the direction of the wind.

https://realvfr.com/

Trying something more challenging (for me) than taking off/landing a Bf 109 - it took me three attempts before I got it:

And a few more screenshots from around St. Mary's.

Oh wow. I have Superspud's add-ons and they're really nice, but this scenery looks amazing. Putting it on the wishlist.

Thanks for the great screenshots. I didn't know I wanted this.

Looks great. I will have to get this!

Charter Member 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    Thanks for the great screenshots. I didn't know I wanted this.
    This.
    In a word: astonishing

Ya got me. Downloading now. It's just too good to pass up.

Members who have read this thread: 0