FDG2 F6F-3 Hellcat MkI

Thread: FDG2 F6F-3 Hellcat MkI

FDG2 F6F-3 Hellcat MkI

I just finished the book "The Kamikaze Hunters" and found it a super narrative on the FAA. So... I thought I might D/L and tweak the missions of "OPERATION MERIDIAN / OPERATION ICEBERG" that were discussed in the book. And using UT's excellent FAA skins from those missions I found that I di not have the FDG F6F-3. I didn't find it here or Simviation. Anyone know where I can find it:

title=FDG2 F6F-3 Hellcat MkI
    sim=F6F3_UK
    Last edited by stoney; May 25th, 2023 at 14:17.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Stoney,

From the skinpack readme...

"I provided tweaked airfiles to model the difference between the -3 & -5 (mkI & mkII) in the airfile (better for the AI to use), & provided customised dp loadouts to reflect RN FAA typical loads used."

Make a copy of your FDG2 F6F5 aircraft & call it FDG2 F6F-3 Hellcat MkI. Put in the mkI airfile & DP I provided & you're good to go ?

BTW "The Kamikaze Hunters" is one of my favourites. I'd love to do a CFS2 install that depicts the full story of these aviators...

Oh great UT, I'll do that now. Thanks!
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Members who have read this thread: 0