Heather Sherman?

Thread: Heather Sherman?

Heather Sherman?

Hi, I wonder if someone here knows about Heather Sherman.
    She used to be a great aircraft repainter (specially in FS2002 and FS2004 times) and a lovely person.
    Last news I heard about her (long ago) was that she was affording serious health problems, and I've been concerned since.
    I'd much appreciate any info about Heather.
    Thanks in advance, best regards.

She used to hangout at BFU - Bush Flying Unlimited, and did most of their repaints. She also did many, many others. She was very nice. I haven't heard her name in about 10 years, maybe longer. I hope she is doing ok. She was at BFU when I had my virtual bush outfit, ABC - Alaska Bush Charters, and my old bush site, Alaska By Don.

Don BP

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpounder View Post
    She used to hangout at BFU - Bush Flying Unlimited, and did most of their repaints. She also did many, many others. She was very nice. I haven't heard her name in about 10 years, maybe longer. I hope she is doing ok. She was at BFU when I had my virtual bush outfit, ABC - Alaska Bush Charters, and my old bush site, Alaska By Don.
    Yep, I remember well BFU. Margarita Air Club was another wonderful livery collection by her.
    Someone just told me last time she logged in here was Dec'2021. I wholeheartedly hope that's a good sign.

Members who have read this thread: 0