Heather Sherman?

Thread: Heather Sherman?

Heather Sherman?

Hi, I wonder if someone here knows about Heather Sherman.
    She used to be a great aircraft repainter (specially in FS2002 and FS2004 times) and a lovely person.
    Last news I heard about her (long ago) was that she was affording serious health problems, and I've been concerned since.
    I'd much appreciate any info about Heather.
    Thanks in advance, best regards.

That's a name I've not heard in a long time. I don't know of her current condition but I'm sending a few good thoughts her way.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Quote Originally Posted by Stearman View Post
    She used to be a great aircraft repainter (specially in FS2002 and FS2004 times) and a lovely person.
    Last news I heard about her (long ago) was that she was affording serious health problems, and I've been concerned since.
    According to her member activity log ,she last looked in here at Outhouse on Dec 28 , 2021

Ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    According to her member activity log ,she last looked in here at Outhouse on Dec 28 , 2021

Ttfn

Pete
    What screen name did she go by? I tried looking for her here, flighsim.com and AVSIM just using Heather Sherman and found nothing.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    What screen name did she go by? I tried looking for her here, flighsim.com and AVSIM just using Heather Sherman and found nothing.
    Simple; Heather

Ttfn

Quote Originally Posted by Stearman View Post
    Have you tried he email addy? Pharoah42@eritter.net
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

I haven't heard from her since that time she checked in in 2021. I worked with her on that old J2F Duck project for FS2002 and I learned a lot from her. She referred to herself as Heather "Bad Weather" Sherman but just used Heather here. She's a Marine vet and I recall that she had heart trouble. I do hope she's OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I haven't heard from her since that time she checked in in 2021. I worked with her on that old J2F Duck project for FS2002 and I learned a lot from her. She referred to herself as Heather "Bad Weather" Sherman but just used Heather here. She's a Marine vet and I recall that she had heart trouble. I do hope she's OK.
    Yep, I fondly remember the old J2F Duck in FS2002, specially in Heather's livery from 'Murphy's War' movie. Also her 'Lulu' dashboard dolly and accompanying music box.

Those moments were real fun. Thank you for whatever your participation was in the project.

Indeed I remember her heart trouble, that's what has me concerned. I hope the fact that she logged in here as 'recently' as Dec'2021 is a good sign, anyhow.

Thanks for all replies.

I have sent an email using my AVSIM BOD email address. Will pass along any response I may get!

Sorry! Email was undelivered!
    Last edited by MrZippy; April 17th, 2023 at 10:19.

Members who have read this thread: 0