Looking for the werferlaunch_UT

Thread: Looking for the werferlaunch_UT

Icon22 Looking for the werferlaunch_UT

I am looking for the weferlaunch_UT need in the new Kursk Campaign. I found a mission in the german cannon and nebelwefer in the utilities section but no werferlaunch_ut . thanks for any info or help

Blog Entries
    That sounds like something you should be able to find in the dark by yourself. I mean i could be wrong but as far as I know everything UT makes and uploads is here at the Outhouse and you can find every single thing he's got by searching under his handle. I have to do it all the time but I don't mind and it's a peace of mind knowing your gonna get it faster that way without making other folks drop what their doing to find your Easter eggs. I'm not trying to be smart here and I'm sure your good fellow with great stories to tell but I'm trying to help out but doing it for you isn't always the best way to help. I mean you sometimes helping is simply pointing a direction that person needs to go and I did that. If I give you a fish today then tomorrow you will be hungry so it's better I teach you to fish so I did. Now if you truly searched for it and it's not with the campaign or uploads then buy all means ask away and ignore this advice because you don't need it otherwise carry on with the search.

Marty,

You are correct, I omitted to include the werferlaunch effect object into the upload.

Now corrected.

For those of you that already have the pack, here is the missing item.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Icon22 The dark side

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwind View Post
    That sounds like something you should be able to find in the dark by yourself. I mean i could be wrong but as far as I know everything UT makes and uploads is here at the Outhouse and you can find every single thing he's got by searching under his handle. I have to do it all the time but I don't mind and it's a peace of mind knowing your gonna get it faster that way without making other folks drop what their doing to find your Easter eggs. I'm not trying to be smart here and I'm sure your good fellow with great stories to tell but I'm trying to help out but doing it for you isn't always the best way to help. I mean you sometimes helping is simply pointing a direction that person needs to go and I did that. If I give you a fish today then tomorrow you will be hungry so it's better I teach you to fish so I did. Now if you truly searched for it and it's not with the campaign or uploads then buy all means ask away and ignore this advice because you don't need it otherwise carry on with the search.
    If you can't look back at your self and realize that you were in the dark, you are probably still in the dark. Hard times will always reveal true friendship. I never asked anyone to drop what they are doing in the matter. People with the knowledge could and did come through with the information needed in this case. I don't need or require any fishing lessons, but thanks for the advice.

Members who have read this thread: 0