Donation Drive.

Thread: Donation Drive.

Donation Drive.

One of the things that always impressed me with our site is we never had to worry about raising the funds for the year. For a number of years we seemed to break records on how fast the goal could be achieved.Those days seemed to have died. We could probably point the finger at Covid or a poor economy, but the bottom line is our donating community is shrinking. A few years ago within a month we would have had over 300 individual donators. This year 2 months into the drive and we only have had 174 donations with a couple of members donating twice.Our yearly costsServer Lease $6,200cPanel account $772Domain name renewals $500 estimate• Sim-outhouse.com 4 years @ $25 /year• Sim-outhouse.net paid until 2028• Ronnylarson.com 5 years @ $25 /year• Hall18.com 5 years @ $25 / year• Hall-18.com 5 years @ $25 / year• ford-tri-motor.net (.com, .org) TBDTotal $7,472For those of you who have donated Thank You.For those who have not Please Donate
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Anybody else going to contribute so we don't lose soh?

If you use this site and haven't contributed, consider this. It needs your support to stay open.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Seems that your post did the job!

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Members who have read this thread: 0