Milviz UH1C

Thread: Milviz UH1C

Milviz UH1C

Hi all

Thanks heaps to blackbird for releasing its great aircraft for free

I know that Milvz no longer supporting its freeware products but someone here may be able to help
    I have the MD530f installed and the mvams tool works allowing me to add remove items.

I installed the UH1C and UH1H and that shows up in the mvams tool but when I use the tool to add or remove doors crew mini guns nothing happens in the aircraft select menu the Bell shows all doors off but no add-on's I've gone through the mvams config sever times selecting un selecting items but no luck.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas I have uninstalled and reinstalled the model but still the same issue

Kind Regards

Rhys

Ahhh, you got me all excited Rhys!

I popped over to the Blackbirds site. But there's no download available for the Huey, only the Uder Giude, Manual and Paint kit.
    https://blackbirdsims.com/flight/PG.php?id=26#
    "Somewhere out there is Page 6!"
    "But Emilo you promised! It's postpone"

ASWWIAH Member

Hi Pips

Its available here https://blackbirdsims.com/flight/freebies.php

Let me know if you have the same issue

Regards

Rhys

I have only P3D, but is there in FSX a pull down menu as well called "addons"? Somewhere else maybe? There you can find the options "UH-1 doors" and "UH-1 crew".

EDIT: Yes, on top you find the menu "addons" as well. Please have a look inside, there you should find your options...
    Best regards, Manfred.

In this forum there is a link in the Milviz topic to an old support forum to help find the FSX version of the PC-6. Root round in that forum and you will find an earlier FSX version of the UH-1 in a download link. That earlier version loads up with doors, passengers etc.

I would recommend reading the manual if you don't want flights to be haunted by a low rpm warning hooter!

Cheers,
    Allan

Hi Guys

Thanks for the replies. Nothing in the drop down addon menu just fsuipc

I think I will completely uninstall my current milviz aircraft and the mvams and start from scratch to see if that my fix it

Cheers

Rhys

Thanks for that link Rhys. Got it.

That's an absolute treasure trove of freebies btw.
    "Somewhere out there is Page 6!"
    "But Emilo you promised! It's postpone"

ASWWIAH Member

Has anybody managed to fly the Bell UH1C or Bell UH1H in FSX with doors fitted crew members loaded and rocket pods. If so could they point me in the direction, because the download in the Blackbird "Freebies" does not work for me. The only thing I can think of is a link to an earlier version before v210719.zip.

Regards Paul Day.

Quote Originally Posted by paul day View Post
    Has anybody managed to fly the Bell UH1C or Bell UH1H in FSX with doors fitted crew members loaded and rocket pods. If so could they point me in the direction, because the download in the Blackbird "Freebies" does not work for me. The only thing I can think of is a link to an earlier version before v210719.zip.

Regards Paul Day.
    Try this version :
    http://www.milviz.com/Online_product..._v1.190723.zip
    The more you do, the less you dream

Menef
    Thanks for the alternative download for the Bell UH1. Just one question. How are the Bell UH1C and Bell UH1H icons removed from the MVAMS shortcut on the desktop. I have read the MVAMS guide but as far as I can see it only gives instruction how to use MVAMS not on how to remove aircraft completely, so could somebody point me in the right direction please?

Regards Paul Day.

Menef
    Thanks for the alternative download for the Bell UH1. Just one question. How are the Bell UH1C and Bell UH1H icons removed from the MVAMS shortcut on the desktop. I have read the MVAMS guide but as far as I can see it only gives instruction how to use MVAMS not on how to remove aircraft completely, so could somebody point me in the right direction please?

Regards Paul Day.
    Look here , post 44 by erican2 : http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...News-!!!/page2

Thanks for the quick reply. Is there anyway to just remove the Heuys from the MVAMS shortcut, as I have other Milviz products on there such as the Beaver, F4E/S, Otter and Bell 407.

Regards Paul Day.

Thanks for the quick reply. Is there anyway to just remove the Heuys from the MVAMS shortcut, as I have other Milviz products on there such as the Beaver, F4E/S, Otter and Bell 407.

Regards Paul Day.
    You are wellcome! Have you managed to install that early version? I had the same problem with the Huey downloaded from the Milviz's freebies page but with the older version the Huey was Ok showing doors/crew and so on... ( I'm speaking
    about FSX+Accelleration)
    Bye

Regards Paul Day.
    Browse to
    C:\Users\{your name}\AppData\Local\MVAMS\Modules
    and
    C:\Users\{your name}\AppData\Local\MVAMS\Configurations
    and delete the any files refering to the Hueys
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

Thanks for the link that works now

Cheers

Rhys

Hello,

I installed the UH-1C with success and it is a beautiful modeling!Thanks Milviz!
    I can't find a trim, is there one?
    I tried to install the gauge "HTrim", but it does not work, unlike my other helicopters, where it is very practical in prolonged flight!
    Thank you for your opinions!

Alain
    -

Members who have read this thread: 15