Famous Flyer 4: An-225 Mriya Now Available

Thread: Famous Flyer 4: An-225 Mriya Now Available

Lightbulb Famous Flyer 4: An-225 Mriya Now Available

100% of the proceeds to go to Antonov to rebuild the real aircraft. $19.99 USD on the marketplace.
    Last edited by ak416; February 27th, 2023 at 09:09.

I will probably never fly it but i made my donation .

In my country, that sum doesn't even buy you lunch in a simple restaurant. Donation made!

Slava Ukraini!!

Priller
    Last edited by Priller; February 27th, 2023 at 09:02. Reason: typo
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Not sure I'd call it a bug or what but apparently the camera in the cockpit doesn't stay fixed (to the proper head position, I should say) when the cargo door opens and the aircraft kneels. I've spent the last 15-20m trying to figure out why, in the middle of working a new checklist, I was slowly ascending! The camera stays put in the original position while the aircraft kneels around it. Kinda spooky.
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

....my donation ....
    that's what it's all about , we combine hobby with support.

I absolutely do not fly such large planes, but the latter matters !
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

One of these days, I may learn to fly her, but for now, my donation is in too - Слава Україні!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Slava Ukraini!!!!!!!!

Trim is overly sensitive. Mucho pitch sensitivity. Ground handling seems too quick on turns. Would have liked a more asymetrical main gear up animation. Thrust reverse does not appear to slow the aircraft down. Not all labeling changes to english.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

yeah it appears the "english labels" options only changes the annunciator lights and the autopilot panel to english.

also yeah the pitch trim is wildly quick for such a large control surface, hopefully they turn down the control speed in the next patch.
    Honestly my biggest complaint is how much FPS the plane chews up, but hopefully there will be optimization passes coming soon.
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

Regarding the trim, just tap the assigned butting, do not hold in the button. It is too sensitive but that was how I mitigated the issue.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    Regarding the trim, just tap the assigned butting, do not hold in the button. It is too sensitive but that was how I mitigated the issue.
    Tried that early on. There is no trim setting fine enough to keep the aircraft in level flight. The only way seemed to be the autopilot.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Members who have read this thread: 0