missing in CFS2

Thread: missing in CFS2

Icon22 missing in CFS2

The Focke-Wulf FW 56 Stosser. I cannot seem to find on in CFS2 or fs2004. It was a main aircraft in Germany from 1935 to 1938. many were sent to Spain during the SCW. Yet none are made in the Simulation. If anyone knows of one please let me know. Thanks.

haven;t seen one. Only one I know is for il2 46 in BAT module

Blog Entries
    Haven't seen one either but I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Tat.

Thanks big guy

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwind View Post
    Haven't seen one either but I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Tat.

Thanks for looking for one. Light travels faster than sound which is why you seem bright until you wrote. the joke. it hard to know how to look at it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Thanks for looking for one. Light travels faster than sound which is why you seem bright until you wrote. the joke. it hard to know how to look at it.
    For me the best way to look at things positive rather than negative. Should I ever come across such plane rest assure i WILL notify u straightaway. The Joke wasn't anything more than me being in a silly mood and if that isn't bright than I needn't be. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Missing in cfs2 flak

Not to step on anyones parade here on this thread but one thing I have noticed over the years here is the color of Flak. All flak here is black but yet when you read any of the After Action reports of WW2 or read of the bombing raids in Europe one thing that pops is the way the color of flak is described. All sorts of different colors ! Appears each originating battery was given shells that burst in a specific color so that shots could be located and adjusted as necessary.
    Any way to do that here in CFS2 ? I don't have the programs, or skills, to accomplish this or even know if it is possible. Anyone have any idea if it is possible ?

Blog Entries
    Most old war footage videos appear to be blackish in color with maybe an occasional tracer round. I personally haven’t watched a movie or war footage with flak being yellow, purple or Pink and to be honest I wouldn’t want that to be in my game as it’s to weird for me. It would be possible to change the color of the flak but what color would you choose? Getting it to shoot multiple different colors like fireworks might be difficult if not impossible and I certainly don’t know how to do that yet.

DW...........

........in some of the books of the major bombing raids on Germany where personal observations were recorded there were numerous reports of different colored flax bursts. No outlandish colors but colors such as orange , red , green. and of course black. I do remember one report of a raid on one of the major Japanese ships that used red bursts amongst there colors.
    In target practice ships and planes would fire rounds that terminated in different colors. That is how the hits were scored. Not popular with the gunnies.

Apparently there is a FW 56 Stosser model download in X-Planes but that's no help here.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Blog Entries
    Well I wouldn’t know how to make flak bursts different colors without making them all the same color and to be perfectly honest I’m happy with black.

DW

A quick check of the internet came up with this at reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistoria..._antiaircraft/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibber View Post
    A quick check of the internet came up with this at reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistoria..._antiaircraft/

I am aware that other colors of flak exist but the standard color for anti aircraft that I've seen was black. It would take me awhile especially if i used the three header flak to make different colored flak and for me it would be trail and error and I'm doubting many people other than those just out of curiosity would want anything other than black flak. I think they would download it mess around then go right back to black. That was more common with ship to ship battles my understanding and this is a ship to air combat game.

Blog Entries

Sorry Ladies

Sorry Ladies I didn't mean to bump into ya'lls chit chat here but somebody was asking for flak and I thought I'd let you know some idiot uploaded another set again in case you want to check it out.

Members who have read this thread: 0