Logitech switch panel

Thread: Logitech switch panel

Logitech switch panel

I have the Logitech switch panel, everything works on it as it is a plug and play setup.
    The only problem is that when the landing gear lever is used either for a wheeled plane or float plane, the battery gets turned off.
    The only answer seems to be to make sure the Logitech MSFS plug in is installed.
    I installed it when the panel was first bought and downloaded the latest version which turns out to be the same version already installed. Still the same problem.

Anyone else have this problem and manage to fix it ?

Check the control binding for the battery switch. The gear lever may somehow be emulating something already assigned to the battery.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    Check the control binding for the battery switch. The gear lever may somehow be emulating something already assigned to the battery.
    Tom
    I didn't find anything in the MSFS control panel, but did spend some time with a couple of planes that had retractable landing gear and it looks like I found out what the problem is.
    If I start a flight that is already on the runway and running but not touching anything on the logitech switch panel, the battery gets turned off when the landing gear is used.
    If I start a flight off the runway from a cold start , the battery stays on when the gear is raised or lowered.
    For some reason, if the battery switch on the logitech panel is not on, the landing gear lever goes by what the battery position is and turns the battery off on the plane panel.
    On a cold start, everything is on using the logitech panel, the gear lever doesn't turn off the battery.

So the answer is to start every flight that has retractable gear either from a cold start or if the flight starts with the plane on the runway and already running, then make sure the battery switch on the logitech panel is on.

Just another weird thing that happens in msfs

Members who have read this thread: 0