RAF Madley

Thread: RAF Madley

RAF Madley

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Madley_1.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	142.9 KB 
ID:	89479

another ez scenery /Afcad creation, RAF Madley; just south of Hereford was also home to 4 Radio School ; one Eric Sykes (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Sykes) trained here in ww2
    and as it was closest airfield to Maindiff Court military hospital where Rudolf Hess was being held ; its the airfield he was flown out of to attend trial

still got some finishing up to do

ttfn

Pete

Hi Chaps

Any of you care to try out the attached; will probably need exclude files making and I still unable to run sbuilder to make a ground poly so here it is,
    my representation of #4 Radio School, RAF Madley, Herefordshire @ 1945

the runways really were like that, with the taxiways able to be used as 'starter strips'; I 've also given an approximation of the dispersed admin sites to south of the aerodrome

RAF Madley.zip

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Madley Runways.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	447.0 KB 
ID:	89836

ttfn

Pete

Happy to give it a whirl Pete, I'll get back to you asap.
    Andy

Nothing to report sadly, as it does need an exclude. And as I have no idea how to make one I cannot be of much help.
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG43 View Post
    Nothing to report sadly, as it does need an exclude. And as I have no idea how to make one I cannot be of much help.
    I do, back home from work for a few days.... try this -- > Madley_exclude.zip

ttfn

Pete

Members who have read this thread: 0