P3D_V5 Released: Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird for P3D (& FSX)

Thread: Released: Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird for P3D (& FSX)

Released: Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird for P3D (& FSX)

I've finally got to the stage I can release this new iteration of the SR-71 Blackbird, perhaps my final project for Flight Simulator having started some 20 years ago. Note for a mildly functional RSO cockpit and of course PBR textures you'd need P3D - either 4.5 or 5.3 (preferably V5.3). 19 schemes, including high-vis, lo-vis and reactivation.

Discounts available for those who purchased the previous SR for FS9/FSX or FSX A-12. Currently at Simmarket, others to follow in due course.

I recommend P3D V5.3 and VR. Don't forget to download XMLtools for your sim version to be TEB limited (16 shots of afternurner).

Hope you enjoy it.

Very nice! Will get it asap at simmarket. Thanks for releasing a 4.5 version
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Thank you for the information. Any chance we get one day a P3DV5 version of the Convair B-58 ? Would be so nice. Regards - Gérard

Quite possibly yes, although I won't be remodelling anything at this stage, but would overhaul it with PBR.

Thanks ! Waiting for the annoucement Gérard

Quick message to say the SR is now available on Justflight.com too.

Congratulations. This looks too good to pass up. Quick question - Is there a discount at Just Flight if purchase the A-12 as can't see one on product page? I can see discount on Simmarket.

Hi Renniks,

I'll need to ask Justflight - the discount was supposed to be set the same way.

If I were you, in order to take advantage of the saving, it would make sense to buy from Simmarket. Please note though, that at present the A-12 doesn't have PBR - this will hopefully follow soon along with some PBR for the B-58 Hustler so that they can be used in P3D V5.3. PBR for the Hustler and A-12 will probably be free to those who have already bought, unless I start making massive changes to the models which at this stage is unlikely.

Members who have read this thread: 1