Samscene3D Gibraltar Scenic Life

Thread: Samscene3D Gibraltar Scenic Life

Samscene3D Gibraltar Scenic Life

Hi, in a moment when sadly (to me anyway) most commercial scenery developers seem only interested in creating airports and have abandoned landmarks packs and even photogrammetry scenery, this spectacular pack comes as a breath of refreshing air to me (even if it includes an airport, LOL!!).

I think it is little advertised (not even in their own website!!), and sold only throug MS Marketplace so far, so I thought someone might want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Q5W-EdQ6U&ab_channel=SamScene3D

Thanks Stearman, that is amazing. Next time I do MSFS this is a must. This video will hopefully inspire scenery makers to get to work.

Tom
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

I know it well - lovely place, and lovely people. I have SamScene3D's New York City Times, and it's clear they are very good at what they do. However, I shall wait for Gibraltar to appear outside the Marketplace before buying.

Runway cross-traffic control is apparently by the strobe switch in the Asobo A320. It do not appear that other aircraft are supported. Perhaps there is a modification?
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

"Instructions Traffic and people crossing the runway function: 1. Before landing or taking off, turning on the strobe light to stop the people and cars traffic running across the runway. 2. MSFS Marketplace version works with Airbus strobe lights only. Other version please purchase in the following vendors : samscene.com, simmarket, orbx, flightsim.to, contrail webshop, etc. https://samscene.com"

None of which have the scenery available yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul K View Post
    I know it well - lovely place, and lovely people. I have SamScene3D's New York City Times, and it's clear they are very good at what they do. However, I shall wait for Gibraltar to appear outside the Marketplace before buying.
    Yep, even if only for their rendition of Queensboro Bridge, their NYC Times it's worth it. Also their Tokyo Landmarks Enhanced is a must have, if you know the place.

As a side note (sshhh, don't tell anybody) I will also wait for Gibraltar to appear outside the Marketplace

Gibraltar GA version already available on Simmarket, working with most GA aircraft.

Apparently the Airbus version remains available through MS Marketplace only (!?)

I purchased the 'GA' version from Orbx. It might be the same version as the one on Marketplace. I can stop the people and traffic using the Asobo A320. I also had it working with their KingAir. Tried a few other aircraft and the cars kept driving across the runway.

Members who have read this thread: 0