A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2020 - Civilian prop repaints

Description: Here is another UK repaint for the MFSF Ant's Aeroplanes Tiger Moth. C/N 82247 was built in 1939 and served with the RAF as N9128. As G-AHLT she was involved in a nasty landing accident in the summer of 2012 - fortunately no-one was seriously injured but 'LT did not fly again until late in 2018.

I wanted a slightly more realistic silver-doped fabric effect than you get out of the box. I added a canvas layer and dulled down the clearcoat slightly, but didn't get much further until I saw Jankees' metallic paints with their pinky-hued M layer and used the idea on my paint. Where Jankees leads I'm very happy to follow!

INSTALLATION

Unzip the download, place the 'Ants Tiger Moth G-AHLT' folder into your MSFS 'Community' folder and you should be good to go. Repaint by Steve Mercer based on the paintkit by Ant's Airplanes and M-textures by Jankees, made with paint.net and LordFrites' MSFS Textures Toolbox.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Ant's Tiger Moth for MSFS - G-AHLT
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.