Airpower airshow scenery - LOXZ Austria

Thread: Airpower airshow scenery - LOXZ Austria

Airpower airshow scenery - LOXZ Austria

No time to take custom screenshots right now, but knowing the crowd here, I highly recommend heading immediately to Flightsim.to and downloading the Airpower airshow add-on for the Austrian LOXZ scenery. It's a pretty spectacular airshow setup with static displays, display teams, huge crowds, and more, on an already impressive airbase scenery. (Which must be downloaded as well.)

https://flightsim.to/file/39518/airp...simulator-2020

Features

• Airpower feeling guaranteed
    • Complete Zeltweg area adapted to Airpower including static airplane display, crowd, animated video walls, loudspeakers, parking, an animated hot air balloon and much more
    • 38 different handcrafted airplanes on display
    • Realistic depiction of crowd with 2D people (300000 people in 3D are not feasible)

static display:
    • 3x Red Bull Alpha Jet
    • 3x Saab 105OE (incl. special livery)
    • Antonov AN-2
    • B-25 Mitchell
    • OEBH Black Hawk
    • Red Bull Corsair
    • Saab Draken Ostarrichi
    • OEBH Eurofighter (including 7LWB and 7LWC special liveries)
    • OEBH Fouga Magister
    • North American Red Bull B-25 Mitchell
    • 7x Patrouille Suisse F5 Tiger II
    • Grumman E-2
    • HC135 OEAMTC XEL
    • Saab Gripen JAS39
    • 10x Frecce Tricolori MB339
    • Dassault Mirage 2000
    • Lockheed Red Bull P-38 Lightning
    • OEBH PC-7 + 20y, 30y & 35y special liveries
    • OEBH PC-6
    • Short Skyvan SC-7
    • Suchoi Su-35 Flanker
    • Bell UH-1N Huey
    • OEBH C-130 Hercules
    • Douglas TBD Devastator
    • + standard Asobo planes on display

And despite all the stuff and a zillion 2D people (who don't look 2D from inside your plane), I still get a good frame rate flying displays over them.

I'd certainly expect a phenomal huge crowd like this if the "Cobain Hendrix Jackson Joplin Morrison Watts Winehouse Experience" would come down from the heavens above for a concert at the "Zeltweg Fliegerhorst Hinterstoisser Festival of Rock Legends" but just for an air display show ??..... I doubt it... Hehe

Thanks anyway, Denny !

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    I'd certainly expect a phenomal huge crowd like this if the "Cobain Hendrix Jackson Joplin Morrison Watts Winehouse Experience" would come down from the heavens above for a concert at the "Zeltweg Fliegerhorst Hinterstoisser Festival of Rock Legends" but just for an air display show ??..... I doubt it... Hehe

Thanks anyway, Denny !
    Actually, I can find lots of aerial shots of airshows that crowded... I was at the USAF 50th at Nellis way back when and it was like that.

So i stand corrected ! I should've read up about the Zeltweg Airpower airshow first... It is indeed true that the official 'beschucherzahl' reached 300.000 but that is counted over the weekend. 150K during the top day. A formidable crowd of visitors nontheless. I have enjoyed countless airshows over the years here in Europe, like in the Netherlands, UK, Germany, Belgium ( favourite Duxford, Old Warden, Sanicole ) and never have i ever been confronted with such extraordinairy huge crowds as seen here in the LOXZ airshow screenshot ( must say nore like in your second crowd photo. Wow! )

A typical airshow day at Duxford (when it's not raining...) :

This is about what i am used to when it comes to airshow crowd.

In any case, if the dev of the Zeltweg Airpower scenery would do away with half of the crowd it would look much more realistic. Still IMHO of course.

Members who have read this thread: 0