Radio AN/ARC-34 for FSX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Radio AN/ARC-34 for FSX

I Keep Updating

My Uncle Gus had a favorite saying and that is how I feel about this gauge. A line of code that was puzzling me I got an explanation from the P3D Gauge SDK and entered it into the code. I open it up in FS Developer and it looks perfect. I open up the test aircraft in FSX and the gauge has disappeared from the panel. "One step forward...two steps backwards". Back to FS Developers for more help with the code I just rewrote. Phooey!!!

So much for today's efforts. If I get an explanation of "what did I do wrong now" I'll try again later or tomorrow.

It's Just Not Going To Happen

After going back and spending three hours more on this I have I'm sad to say finally had it I had great hopes when I started this for you to be able to provide you with a gauge but with about 10% of the knowledge I need for a 100% project and no help from the tutorials or even on line I am throwing in the towel. Sorry. The frustration is when the code is checked online with no errors and the result is flawed, I have no where to turn. FS Panel Studio which is where panels are created and gauges placed shows it correct but in the airplane in the cockpit its incorrect. 2+2 is NOT equaling 4 but some other unknown number. If I get a reply in FSDeveloper I will ask if someone wants to create this for you but I'm afraid it's beyond me. I won't be back to this post any longer. I'm going back to flying which I haven't' done in three months creating scenery here to share. Good luck with this.

Hello,tgycgijoes

No worries, don't get your head, I understand!
    Thank you for trying!
    Cordially

Alain

-

Members who have read this thread: 1