On Avsim, mf_e2c_tigermeet.zip

Regards

Dan
    WIN11, P3D5 on SSD
    Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, i13900K, Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
    KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, 64 GB DDR5-5600, Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

Plus a few more repaints at flightsm.com by Antonio Diaz

This link will work if you log on first.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib...3588119&page=3

VAW-125
    Name: dino_e-2_hawkeye_vaw-125_600ne_168989.zip

VAW-120

Name: dino_e-2_hawkeye_vaw-120_661_166503.zip

Charter Member 2015
    Hello,
    Is there a solution to autostart the engines? P3d V5.3 HF
    Thanks in advance
    Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win10/Win11 Pro X64

Quote Originally Posted by Emile View Post
    Hello,
    Is there a solution to autostart the engines? P3d V5.3 HF
    Thanks in advance
    Start up Notes

This simulation embraces a “Cold and Dark” approach, meaning that, if simulation begins with the aircraft on the ground, the engine will be stopped, switches turned off and parking brake will be set. You will need to manually start the aircraft. Note that the FSX/P3D auto-start procedure will not work.

Following shortcuts are provided:

CONTROL+SHIFT+R. Aircraft will be set to a “ready to start the engines” condition. Start switch is loacted at the bottom of the overhead panel, directly above and to the right the pilot.

CONTROL+SHIFT+O. Aircraft will be set to a “shutdown” condition.

SHIFT+R Toggles the MAX RUDDER* switch.

* The maximum rudder system limits the amount of rudder throw within specified airspeeds to prevent exceeding structural load limits. See Section 4.8.5 of the Flight Manual.

IMPORTANT: Engine condition lever must be set to RUN or AIRSTART for the engine to work. If the
    condition lever is set to STOP or FEATHER the engine will stop.
    Version: P3Dv5.4 HF2, CPU: Core i7-13700K @ 5.3 GHz with HT on, GPU: RTX 3080 12GB, RAM: 32GB DDR-5, MONITOR: 32" 4K with G-Sync enabled, OS: Win10 22H2, Target Frame Rate: P3D 120, NCP Max Frame Rate 35.

Charter Member 2015
    Hello,
    Thanks for the info
    Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win10/Win11 Pro X64

Hello, prior to using the procedure you suggested I used the Ctrl-E and was able to get the left engine to run but never the right and after using CONTROL+SHIFT+R the engines spooled up but there was no prop rotation, after that I did some switch flippage, bird flippage and even resorted to blaming the dog, she just looked at me funny like I was out of my mind. I went to Dino's site looking for anything and found nada. At this point uninstall looks to be the last resort, what am I missing? I have FSX Steam Edition. Thanx Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by googenstein View Post
    Hello, prior to using the procedure you suggested I used the Ctrl-E. I have FSX Steam Edition. Thanx Dennis
    Dennis, actually I said "the FSX/P3D auto-start procedure will not work." Ctrl-E will not work.

Most of what I mentioned I was quoting directly from the Flight Manual that comes with the download. See page 62, Section 6.1.

Reload the aircraft and try again without using Ctrl-E.

Hope that helps.

Don
    Version: P3Dv5.4 HF2, CPU: Core i7-13700K @ 5.3 GHz with HT on, GPU: RTX 3080 12GB, RAM: 32GB DDR-5, MONITOR: 32" 4K with G-Sync enabled, OS: Win10 22H2, Target Frame Rate: P3D 120, NCP Max Frame Rate 35.

Members who have read this thread: 0