Fbw a380x

Thread: Fbw a380x

Fbw a380x

Fly by Wire's A380X development progress.

Even nicer if it was an A340-600, but I'll be very happy with it anyway. FBW are doing the flight sim community proud.

Waiting on this one.
    Looks to easily be payware quality.
    If you go to the YouTube airport watcher's live feeds for KLAX & KJFK in particular, you may be surprised by how may A380's are back in service. & they pop up at other airports too.
    T43

Quote Originally Posted by Twice43 View Post
    If you go to the YouTube airport watcher's live feeds for KLAX & KJFK in particular, you may be surprised by how may A380's are back in service. & they pop up at other airports too.
    An Emirates A380 flies over my house at least once a week around 11.30am on approach to EGCC Manchester, UK. I'm surprised at how quiet it is, but that may be because it's higher up than it looks - those things are HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1962 View Post
    An Emirates A380 flies over my house at least once a week around 11.30am on approach to EGCC Manchester, UK. I'm surprised at how quiet it is, but that may be because it's higher up than it looks - those things are HUGE.
    The other aircraft I am seeing a lot of in live airport feeds is the B747.
    I think Covid/Supply Chain issues have brought quite a few back into service.
    T43

Members who have read this thread: 0