Quickcom

Thread: Quickcom

Quickcom

Im currently rewriting my Quickcom for the aircraft of the 20thFG and JG11 , well at least some of the aircraft. So far most of the aircraft appear that Ive tried however the Fdg B17g Early, the Fdg A20 and the B24J when selecting them , CFS2 tells me it cant find them in the database. I have tried the file name and the Mdl name (which are different) to no effect. Ive followed the process indicate by the original file . Would anyone have any ideas why these aircraft dont appear?

Further

Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Im currently rewriting my Quickcom for the aircraft of the 20thFG and JG11 , well at least some of the aircraft. So far most of the aircraft appear that Ive tried however the Fdg B17g Early, the Fdg A20 and the B24J when selecting them , CFS2 tells me it cant find them in the database. I have tried the file name and the Mdl name (which are different) to no effect. Ive followed the process indicate by the original file . Would anyone have any ideas why these aircraft dont appear?

OK I got the Fdg B17 showing by using the cfg name of the aircraft, however this does not seem to work with either the B24J or the Fdg A20.

Check Panel and Sound alias for them.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Roger that

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Check Panel and Sound alias for them.
    Thankyou , problem solved, sound was aliased to an aircraft no longer in the list. Many thanks, all Quickcom working well

Members who have read this thread: 0