Reggiane Re2005 Sagittario repaint

Thread: Reggiane Re2005 Sagittario repaint

Reggiane Re2005 Sagittario repaint

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - World War II

Description: This package contains a repaint for the Reggiane Re2005 Sagittario by Luca Restari and team, which was released as payware by Skyunlimited. The repaint depicts the aircraft MM.092346 which was flown by 362a Squadriglia, 22o Gruppo. The aircraft was one of the first series delivered in May 1943. It was subject of several pictures taken at Littoria airfield, Rome in June 1943.
    The repaint shows the aircraft in a very clean state as it was less than a month old. On 2 July 1943, 362a was sent to Sicily to face the imminent invasion. The wreck of the MM.092346 was found near Catania (the capitol of Sicily) in July 1943.

These textures are included in 32 bits format, intended to be used in FSX or FS2004. And the same textures are included in 16 bits format intended to be used in FS2004 on slower computers.

To install this repaint you must have a copy of the Skyunlimited Re2005 installed.

I wish to thank Luca Restari and his team for making this very nice model, which was the perfect canvas for my repaint. And last but definitely not least, Martin Wright for his simple but indispensable graphic tools, as without his dtx1 bitmap manipulator these textures simply wouldn't be there.

Enjoy,
    Huub Vink
    August 2022

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Reggiane Re2005 Sagittario repaint
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks, Huub. The skin looks really good on my CFS3 Sagittario that Luca did from the ItallianWings site

It is nice to see the repaint has found its way into CFS3 as well. I had not realised, but it is of course logical that Luca's CFS3 model and FS2004 model share the same texture layout.

This most probably explains the relative large number of downloads (I had expected 5 or 6 downloads max.). I think there aren't much owners of the FS2004 version here. I had the same experience with the A2A Heinkel He162 Salamander, which has the same texture layout as the He162 in the Shockwave CFS3 firepower package.

Enjoy,
    Huub

Blog Entries
    Thank you Huub. Your MM.092346 Regia Aeronautica textures for the SU Sagittario are excellent. It's a nice flying airplane that us also a beauty with it's slender lines and semi elliptical wings.

Reggiane Re2005 Demonstration aircraft

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - World War II

Description: This package contains a repaint for the Reggiane Re2005 Sagittario by Luca Restari and team, which was released as payware by Skyunlimited. The repaint depicts a fictional Regggiani demonstration aircraft.

These textures are included in 32 bits format, intended to be used in FSX or FS2004. And the same textures are included in 16 bits format intended to be used in FS2004 on slower computers.

I wish to thank Luca Restari and his team for making this very nice model, which was the perfect canvas for my repaint. And last but definitely not least, Martin Wright for his simple but indispensable graphic tools, as without his dtx1 bitmap manipulator these textures simply wouldn't be there.

Enjoy,
    Huub Vink
    August 2022

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Reggiane Re2005 Demonstration aircraft
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

The fictional Reggiane demonstration aircraft should be available soon.

Enjoy,
    Huub

Blog Entries
    It's gorgeous Huub. Thank you!

Re.2005 Demonstrator at LSMD Duebendorf, Switzerland.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	-2022-aug-6-040.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	912.4 KB 
ID:	88099

I'm glad you like it. Swiss could indeed have been a potential client for the Re.2005.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    To install this repaint you must have a copy of the Skyunlimited Re2005 installed.
    Just bad, that the aircraft isn't available anymore. Once more, it would be rather more community friendly to release them as freeware after a certain time. Even the best creations aren't of great use if they are withdrawn just because nobody isn't interested to run a website anymore. Pitty and deplorable.

Bernard

Quote Originally Posted by leuen View Post
    Just bad, that the aircraft isn't available anymore. Once more, it would be rather more community friendly to release them as freeware after a certain time. Even the best creations aren't of great use if they are withdrawn just because nobody isn't interested to run a website anymore. Pitty and deplorable.

Bernard
    Agreed. I had it. Bought it from Flight1. Can't download it anymore. If you want to download a 'legacy' product, Flight1 tells you to contact the developer. Outrageous!

Cees

Members who have read this thread: 1