Previous versions of this package have left me a little cold, but this latest one has me loving the twin Diamond all over again. It includes state-saving files for those that like that sort of thing, but I prefer to jump into a factory-fresh plane when I fly, so I disabled those - instructions on that are in the package. One thing you don't want to do is keep the engines at max for very long after TO, or you'll find degraded performance. Back the power off to about 97% and you should be fine. Also, I noticed that the alternator switches and fuel cutoffs are both on when you start cold/dark, so I did a side-by-side comparison in Notepad++ between the default apron.flt and the addon version. I found six lines that need to be edited:50 GeneratorSwitch=False
68 GeneratorSwitch=False
103 alternator.1=False
104 alternator.2=False
178 TankSelector=Off
179 TankSelector1=Off

As always, make a backup copy of the original, or at least don’t delete the original zip download so that you still have a copy of the original - just in case something gets borked while editing.

The plane is rated for FL200, but since it's unpressurized, I like to keep to about 10,000' for (imaginary) breathing comfort. At the stated 171 KTAS cruise speed, that altitude will get you well under 10GPH fuel flow per engine. The doors still don't open, but both pilot and copilot can be switched on in the interior.