Looking for aircraft

Thread: Looking for aircraft

Looking for aircraft

I'm missing an aircraft for my SCW build, It's called: AFM-VK-S-231. This aircraft is an unknown to me. Anyone know where to find it? Thanks.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

SOH-CM-2024

Icon26 S-231

Hi Stoney,

It's a Letov S-231 from the Czechs . Mid to late 1930's. Nice looking aircraft.

Regards,1150

Many thanks 1150. Doing a search here and at other places, I gather this plane is now no longer available.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Many thanks 1150. Doing a search here and at other places, I gather this plane is now no longer available.
    Ask cptKurt about it, he did a revision of the 'Defense_of_the-Republic'
    campaign back in '05 which uses that aircraft . Maybe he can help you.

'Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword, obviously never encountered automatic weapons.
    - Gen. Douglas MacArthur -

Hi Go to cfs2 campaigns, Defence of the Republic new version 2013 from Captain Kurt, under required dovnloads the is a link (spanish ??) the tricky thing is that it is called AFM-VK-S-231 but it is the same thing as Letov-231,the link is both for aircraft an scw skin. Killer Svend

Got it! Thanks guys.

steve

Members who have read this thread: 0