Bases not showing IN QC; back to an oldie!

Thread: Bases not showing IN QC; back to an oldie!

Bases not showing IN QC; back to an oldie!

I have an issue with the odd base not showing up in QC, in spite of checking the naming on

facility.xml
    mos file naming

qclocation.xml

global layer naming

Do I really need a cutscene.xml entry for bases to show up??

Other than that, I am at a loss. It's always just the odd one, while other bases changed or newly entered are fine.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Well, with CFS3, I'm never too sure what happenes, but now the problem solved. What was not working was an airbase, whose facility xml and mos files, I had just changed their names and also changed the gsl name and checked the qclocation details fitted the gsl data. Luckily I have the airbase in another install with the old names which worked. I copied those details into the new install and that worked. I then changed all the names again,,,,and that worked! Who knows!

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

SOH-CM-2020
    The format for the name change is tricky and of course must match in the global layer csv. Funny how simple these things are sometimes. I struggled for a year to get campaign spawns to work in the PTO, only to discover that I was missing a flagpole in the buildings folder! I had matched country xml, unlimited pilots, nek.xml,pilotattributes/constants, cutscenes, dialogues, vehicles ships and aircraft, but hadn't realised that random spawning won't work in a campaign unless you have a flagpole for all participating nations!!

Members who have read this thread: 0