JPLogistics Cessna 152

Thread: JPLogistics Cessna 152

JPLogistics Cessna 152

Maybe many already know or aren't specially interested, but this mod might well be (to me) the best freeware ever for MSFS, and for some reason I hadn't been aware until today:

https://flightsim.to/file/2246/msfs-c152-community

I've been looking for a 152 or 172 with opening doors since day one!!
    (If others can do it, why Asobo doesnt?)

Thank you very much for this heads-up. Like you, I was unaware of it. I use the C152 to practice circuits at Duxford, so this is just what I need. Thanks again !

That is an exciting find - a steam gauge Cessna.

When MSFS was pre-selling I was out of work so opted for the least expensive package.
    Sadly with glass panels in the props for the most part. Had hoped going up a level later on
    would have just been the cost difference but so far that doesn't seem to be the case.
    So this aircraft is very welcome in my collection.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Franck, just to clarify, the C152 is one of the default planes in your hangar already (I also have the "cheapest" version of MSFS).
    The addon we're talking about here is not a new plane. It's a "mod" for that default C152, which indeed makes it one of the best GA planes currently available for MSFS

Yes, been flying this one for quite some time now.

I read they are working on an update, but no timeline given. :https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t...21/309284/1083

Certainly a little gem in my book.

I'm loving it.
    Last edited by manfredc3; June 10th, 2022 at 17:15.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Have been flying this aircraft since it was released and absolutely love it.
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Just took it for a few circuits & bumps at EKVG.
    A delight to fly & a pleasant change from the airliner onslaught.
    Are there any liveries available for it? [Yes, 7 pages at .to. I looked in the wrong place]
    T43

Quote Originally Posted by Twice43 View Post
    Just took it for a few circuits & bumps at EKVG.
    A delight to fly & a pleasant change from the airliner onslaught.
    Are there any liveries available for it? [Yes, 7 pages at .to. I looked in the wrong place]
    T43
    Yeah, there are quite a few.
    I love this one, for example:
    https://flightsim.to/file/34630/cessna-152-red-and-blue

I was using the AP yesterday & it was happy holding a HDG, but I couldn't get NAV to work.
    Is there a switch somewhere or a particular AP buttons sequence that brings NAV alive?
    T43

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    Franck, just to clarify, the C152 is one of the default planes in your hangar already (I also have the "cheapest" version of MSFS).
    The addon we're talking about here is not a new plane. It's a "mod" for that default C152, which indeed makes it one of the best GA planes currently available for MSFS
    Thanks for the clarification. I was just so excited.

Soon as I jumped into this model, it felt like 1970 and my firsts demo flight in a Cessna. What a delight to fly this sim.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I was just so excited.
    Be aware that it creates a new aircraft in the menu, rather than modifying the existing 152. I selected the 152 and couldn't see the difference - then it dawned on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Twice43 View Post
    I was using the AP yesterday & it was happy holding a HDG, but I couldn't get NAV to work.
    Is there a switch somewhere or a particular AP buttons sequence that brings NAV alive?
    T43
    Just checked it, and NAV 1 is working fine for me. I don't know whether there is any way of changing over the AP to follow NAV 2. Something I found out last night - if you click the yellow SPKR button in the top-right corner of the centre radio stack, the interior copilot figure disappears. There might be a disguised click-spot for the NAV radios too.

Members who have read this thread: 0