Uploaded: mz-a6m2 preserved by Hiede

Thread: Uploaded: mz-a6m2 preserved by Hiede

Icon14 Uploaded: mz-a6m2 preserved by Hiede

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - Japanese

Description: Uploaded for preservation of the wonderful works of the late Hagochu(Akemi@Mizoguchi) mz_hag.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit mz-a6m2
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks Hiedi,

This fills in a gap in a complete collection of Akemi's work. For those who don't know, this is Akemi's earlier version of the Zero. He later updated it and replaced this version on his website. His updated model is the mz-a6m2b-t which is also available here at SOH.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kurt View Post
    Thanks Hiedi,

This fills in a gap in a complete collection of Akemi's work. For those who don't know, this is Akemi's earlier version of the Zero. He later updated it and replaced this version on his website. His updated model is the mz-a6m2b-t which is also available here at SOH.
    Al ( Talon ) probably has a lot of things that aren't used of seen around now.I found CD's he made from about 2002 - 2003 of only CFS2.The 1 install of CFS2 PHP is from 2003 and has all the original PHP work,that's the PHP textures were updated a few years ago.

Hiede

SOH-CM-2023
    I recently compared Akemi's two Zeros and noticed that the original version has a tailhook and the t-version has none, probably intended to represent land based Zeros.

Icon22 Midway Ships

Would it be possible to post the ships used in the Midway Campaign? It is hard to track down the correct ships when you reach my age, and I am lazy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Would it be possible to post the ships used in the Midway Campaign? It is hard to track down the correct ships when you reach my age, and I am lazy too.
    That's funny.seems Highpockets at the age of 85 with some medical issues with himself and his wife had no problems getting things.As a matter a fact he help solve the issue with the a6m2 by finding an alternative to use.

Now you Marty never said a word in the Midway thread did you?And you were in that thread as your name is in the list of members that were in it.Seems like if someone else does all the work for you everything is fine in Marty World but if you have to do it"You're to old or to lazy".

As for you flying Midway missions I doubt you could,some are over 30 minutes long from what I understand.You'd probably be to lazy to fly them or fall asleep because of your age.

I'm of vacation so I'm not going put up the ships.I only uploaded Midway and had nothing else to do with it.I only uploaded the a6m2 because it wasn't in the library.the ships are all in the library.If you can't d/l them that's not my problem.

Hiede

Icon4

...ha ha ha...someone else has got your number as well, Marty!

As I've told you before, you've been here long enough, and obviously have a healthy functioning CFS2 install, so you must have figured stuff out yourself....don't be as you say about yourself!

Cheers

Shessi

Icon22 That's gotta ....

Cheers mav

Icon22 Reply...

Just an FYI....Akemi's stuff is preserved. There are several "legacy" sections in CFS2: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum....php?catid=276

Akemi's is among them. Have a nice day.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Members who have read this thread: 1