SWS Live Scenery

Thread: SWS Live Scenery

SWS Live Scenery

Anyone out there use this and how does it work? It will install to P3DV5 and is listed in addon drop down but don't see any difference in default airport.

https://simworksstudios.com/knowledg...e-scenery.html

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Anyone out there use this and how does it work? It will install to P3DV5 and is listed in addon drop down but don't see any difference in default airport.

https://simworksstudios.com/knowledg...e-scenery.html
    It is like SODE, the scenery MUST provide information to SWS...

Gérard

Do you have to have special sceneries that SWS uses or will this work with any major airport scenery? What sceneries work with this program?
    So far this program does nothing for me and I wonder if I need certain airports that this program will recognize?
    Last edited by gray eagle; June 4th, 2022 at 15:02.

Hi gray eagle,

I only have SWS for the freeware Simmershome.de "malta-complete" and the Payware PILOTS Tioman Island sceneries.

The interaction with the scenery is driven by a XML file which specify for an airport Routes, AI aircrafts and schedule. No detail is given on the format of this file unless you buy the product.
    The free installer contains only the .dll which drive the "life" as described in the XML file.

If you look on SWS site, you can see
    Live Scenery is a technology developed by SimWorks Studios which brings scenery to life! Easily add people, cars, flags, windsocks and other objects into your sceneries to wow your community and customers!
    The approach is very similar to SODE...

Nota : looks like an "abandonned" product, the last version is from 04/2020 and P3DV4 (but it works in V5...)

Gérard

Members who have read this thread: 0