Message from Aaron Swindle

Thread: Message from Aaron Swindle

Message from Aaron Swindle

Aaron Swindle: Farewell Note To The Sim Community
    Aaron Swindle and his company Skysong Soundworks has been a part of the flightsim community for a long time--25 years in fact. Today, Aaron announces his retirement from developing, but also that his assets have been sold to an MSFS aircraft designer where some will live on in new add-ons.
    Another fine developer moving on. I have purchased and used many of his fine soundsets for a wide variety of aircraft and always happy with the results of his work. Sorry to see him go.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

I get the feeling that a whole lot of us dedicated flight sim users and developers are in the AARP club, that is to say, over the age of 50.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

SOH-CM-2021
    Some of us are over 80.

Been Around

I find it weird being the same age as old people.

I'm working on 68. You know you're old when almost all the black is gone from your head and beard and replaced with white-grey. My Granddaughter who is 8, tells her friends (and anyone else who will listen) that Grandpa is putting on his Sant Claus look.

TSquare

Retired: SMSgt USAF/TXANG

PS: It doesn't help either when all but 2 of the aircraft you worked on are in the boneyard or on pedestals. (B-52G & H, F-102, F-101, T-33. F-4C, F-16)

Quote Originally Posted by RayHff View Post
    I find it weird being the same age as old people.
    Ain't that the truth!!😅😅😅

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

83 years young!

Enjoy your retirement, Aaron! You were new to the scene when I started simming. I have several sound packages from you. Thanks for all you have done!

Don - Bushpounder

Members who have read this thread: 0