Midway

Thread: Midway

Midway

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Campaigns Add-Ons

Description: This is an updated version of the AF=Midway missions originally done by Pen32Win in 2002 and extra
    missions done by TheBookie and Hiede's son.Talon started the rework years ago so credit goes to him also.

This is a Campaign and mission pack.

I'm putting these up because my son has no account on SOH and TheBookie is away.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Midway
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thank you very much, one can never fly too many campaigns - and then you give us more of Talon, who is sorely missed.
    Finn

Indeed, thank you very much!
    "De Oppresso Liber"

What a nice surprise, thank you very much!

Very cool, thank you!
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Appreciate you 5 that said thanks but I only uploaded.

Seems like nothing else will be uploaded because the work on the updated and lost campaigns has been halted because of some SOH members.

Hiede

Hi Hiede,

Wow your little boy is growing up fast, I was just looking at the email Al sent me when your son was born, oh that makes me feel old . I tried sending you a PM but you haven't got them enabled but if there's anything I can do to help please let me know and I'll see what I can do

Cheers
    aussie

Aussie

I had to turnoff my pm's after Al passed away because to many people were trying to get all his CFS2 stuff.

Hiede

Thank you!

Library Staff
    Hi Hiede,

Thanks for uploading the updated missions. I tested them for The Bookie late last year and was wondering why thing had gone a bit quiet.

Cheers,

Kevin

Hi Hiede,

Thanks for uploading the updated missions.
    Thanks also to those involved with the updates.
    And rhanks, of course to Al for all his great work.
    Talon was my first 'friend' here at SOH.
    What a great person.

Cheers
    stuart

Thanks Hiede

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right"

Anyone enjoying it?

Hiede

Quote Originally Posted by Hiede View Post
    Anyone enjoying it?

Hiede
    I guess not,but that's okay.Take care,Bye Bye!!

Hiede

Heide
    I have most of Talon's missions. I intend to get this loaded and fly. Busy with wife's health and mine--doctors doctors doctors!!
    Try to get it next week. Haven't done any flying for myself in a while. I'm sure others will get to it soon..
    Thanks for the effort.

Library Staff
    I found the missions all good when I tested them last year Hiede. I liked them because of their historical accuracy.

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Hiede View Post
    I guess not,but that's okay.Take care,Bye Bye!! Hiede
    I'm downloading it now, will leave feedback then

I have discovered a bug,. when I want to start the 2nd campaign mission it asks for a folder, Wildcat F4F Enterprise.... Such a folder is not present in the uploaded folder. And for the plane mz-a6m2 there are error messages for the model

Quote Originally Posted by ElsnerMarkus View Post
    I have discovered a bug,. when I want to start the 2nd campaign mission it asks for a folder, Wildcat F4F Enterprise.... Such a folder is not present in the uploaded folder. And for the plane mz-a6m2 there are error messages for the model
    From my son.

Here's the fix for the wildcats.Do as it says it the original d/l for making the plane.

As for the mz a6m2,might be a bad d/l.

We are leaving on a cruise and won't be back until August.

Hiede

a6m2 needs to be changed in the missions to a6m2b and they will work. I found no a6m2 in the library

Quote Originally Posted by highpockets View Post
    a6m2 needs to be changed in the missions to a6m2b and they will work. I found no a6m2 in the library
    The a6m2 was just uploaded to Akemi legacy.

Hiede

OK Heide.
    I did not find that one in the Akemi legacy file when I loaded all the items a couple of weeks ago, so I substitued the mz-a6m2b assuming it was a typo and it worked.
    Finally getting around to fly some of the missions.

Members who have read this thread: 1