New project ...hummmm

Thread: New project ...hummmm

New project ...hummmm

Hi,

I'm modeling the PL101 and I'm showing you where I am...alas!
    The Levaseur PL 101 was a reconnaissance and submarine attack aircraft embarked on the aircraft carrier Béarn.
    This is a project intended to accompany my Dewoitine D373. One day, maybe, I would make the PL7 which was the torpedo plane of the French navy at the time. The Bearn aviation will be then fully represented.

Too long time since the beginning of this project, it is not very advanced but I take care of the details as you can see on the inset Lewis gun turret.

I hope to complete it this year (lol)!

JMC

Nice!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Very nice..

How different is that airframe from the PL8? I would love to see Nungesser's Levasseur PL-8 “l’Oiseau Blanc” :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nungesser-MC-19488-museeairespace_011.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	87185

Derived from the three-seater Levasseur PL4 (reconnaissance aircraft) of the Naval Aviation, the PL8 “White Dove” was specially built by the firm of Pierre Levasseur, for the raid PARIS – New York, envisage by Charles Nungesser and François Coli.

Any chance for this variation?

KevinB

Hi,

I'm a fairly old man and hopefully I can finish this one! We'll see !

JMC

Members who have read this thread: 0