AW Hurricane
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AW Hurricane

sneak preview AW Hurricane

I have just finished building the VC. I still need to add in the pilot and create the break apart wing logic. I am going to build a version with cannons and build the carrier landing hook (based on UncleTgt's request). I need to get two more paint schemes for each version.

Looking really good Andrew!
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Library Staff
    Thanks Andrew - beautiful work!

Lovely work Andrew!

Looks like a keeper. Sharp detailing

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right"

Members +
    United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Looks great, can't wait to fly!

Thanks for the nice comments!

Does anyone have a working volt meter gauge? Please send it to acwai@yahoo.com

Sweet!

It looks great. Can't wait to try it out.

I have just finished making the landing hook. Special thanks to Kurt and UncleTgt for testing it. They both have confirmed that it is working.

Thanks to Martin for sending me a working volt meter for this aircraft.

Here is a new paint scheme. I like shark teeth!

A beautiful plane! Thanks, Andrew!

Great !!!
    Sea Hurricane will close an important gap.

Agreed! The Ohio must get through!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AW_SeaHurricaneIB_880FAA_AUG42b.jpg  

..... and Malta , with its fuel , can survive ( operation Pedestal ).

It would also be useful to have a Vokes dust filter
    as weapon bgls, that can be added via the aircraft dp.

Thanks for the comments! It is almost ready. UncleTgt wants to have new uniform for the pilot. He is painting it now.

I hope this is the final modification for the aircraft. The Sea Hurricane has the thinner propeller blades. Vokes dust filter may be added later. We are trying to get the current versions ready.

Wow! Looks great.

Mike
    Well I was thinking of Ali MacGraw -- Why? . . . you're joking right?

texture.824FAA_DEC43.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - British

Description: VERSION 1.0 April 2022

Textures: Original paint scheme by UncleTgt. I also included some VC bitmap files from a X-plane
    Hurricane aircraft (author unknown).

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. It can not be included in a commercial package.

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit texture.824FAA_DEC43.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

texture.880FAA_AUG42-Cork.zip

Textures: Original paint scheme by UncleTgt. I also included some VC bitmap files from a X-plane

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. It can not be included in a commercial package.

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit texture.880FAA_AUG42-Cork.zip

TEXTURE.2.zip

Textures: Original paint scheme by Planebuster. It was modified by me to fit this aircraft. I also
    included some VC bitmap files from a X-plane Hurricane aircraft (author unknown).

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit TEXTURE.2.zip

AW Hurricane-I.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - British

Visual model : acwai

Textures: Original paint scheme by Fly By Shooter. It was modified by me to fit this aircraft. I also
    included some VC bitmap files from a X-plane Hurricane aircraft (unknown author).

Damage profiles: acwai

Airfile by: acwai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode.
    You can use any Hurricane airfiles.

2D panel: The cockpit panel was originally painted by Morton, with permission to modify it.
    Special thanks to Martin (Klein) for making the RAF_voltmeter gauge. See readme.txt in the
    Panel folder for the authors of the other gauges.

Sound files: Not provided, please download it from sim-outhouse.

This aircraft has the new weapons and gauges. You need to install them by copy the folders OBJECTS_DP,
    SCENEDB, and Gauges to the main CFS2 folder.

DISCLAIMER

Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program can not be posted where a fee of any kind is required or even nagged for. This includes disk distribution or any other kind of fees. It can not be included in a commercial package.

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW Hurricane-I.zip

AW Hurricane-II.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - British

Textures: Original paint scheme by kristorf. It was modified by me to fit this aircraft. I also
    included some VC bitmap files from a X-plane Hurricane aircraft (unknown author).

Airfile by: acwai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode.

2D panel: The cockpit panel was originally painted by Morton, with permission to modify it.
    Special thanks to Martin (Klein) for making the RAF_voltmeter gauge. See readme.txt in the

DISCLAIMER

Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program can not be posted where a fee of any kind is required or even nagged for. This includes disk distribution or any other kind of fees. It can not be included in a commercial package.

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW Hurricane-II.zip

AW Hurricane-IIS.zip

DISCLAIMER

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW Hurricane-IIS.zip

AW Hurricane-S.zip

DISCLAIMER

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW Hurricane-S.zip

AW Hurricane-I Soviet.zip

Textures: Original paint by unknown author. It was modified by me to fit this aircraft. I also

This aircraft has 4 more wing guns.

DISCLAIMER

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW Hurricane-I Soviet.zip

AW Hurricane

Great model and excellent textures.

Just one thing . In Sea Hurricane Mk I ( AW Hurricane -S. zip ) the Vokes filter cannot be deselected .

Cheers.

fani

Members who have read this thread: 0