A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2020 - Civilian prop repaints

Description: Here's the Aeroplane Heaven Cessna 140 for MSFS masquerading as UK-registered C120 G-BRJC, currently based at Breighton in Yorkshire. C/N 12077 was built in 1946 and had a long stint on the US civil register as N1833N.

There's no paint kit and I'm still learning to paint in Blender (I marvel at the skill of people who actually model in it...) so AH's base textures do a lot of the heavy lifting. The shiny McCauley prop came out OK but the checkers on the ailerons and flaps are a compromise - they have to be different sizes to fit in between the ribs and of course the real 120 has no flaps. Choices, choices - I choose to paint a different model next!

INSTALLATION

Simply unzip the download, drop the 'AH-Cessna140-GBRJC' folder into your MSFS 'Community' folder and you should be good to go. Repaint by Steve Mercer based on textures created by Aeroplane Heaven

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Aeroplane Heaven Cessna 140 'G-BRJC'
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.