Most recent F-4 Mod, and does it work with latest DCS ver.?

Thread: Most recent F-4 Mod, and does it work with latest DCS ver.?

Most recent F-4 Mod, and does it work with latest DCS ver.?

I am looking to find the most recent F-4 mod, and wondering if it will work with latest DCS version? Thanks, NC

Ahoy Chief!!! Hope You are Well.I scanned The DCS Mods section and didn't see anything recent for The Phantom.This could be due to the fact that Heatblur are working on "Family" of Phantoms for release as Full Modules with The F4E do out this year.
    I'm expecting we should hear some news from them soon[ish]

Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom88 View Post
    Ahoy Chief!!! Hope You are Well.I scanned The DCS Mods section and didn't see anything recent for The Phantom.This could be due to the fact that Heatblur are working on "Family" of Phantoms for release as Full Modules with The F4E do out this year.
    I'm expecting we should hear some news from them soon[ish]
    Thanks for the info! I know about the payware Phantom inwork. Looking forward to it, but hope the "J" model is done soon after the "E"

The Mod is from VSN. You'll have to join their Discord to get all the info about any of thier upcoming mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach3DS View Post
    The Mod is from VSN. You'll have to join their Discord to get all the info about any of thier upcoming mods.

Well, I joined their Discord Channel, but I don't see anything, period, that refers to DCS, or even a section that might contain mods. Nada. NC

Members who have read this thread: 0