MB152 Nextstep

Thread: MB152 Nextstep

MB152 Nextstep

Hi,

Huub Vink was kind enough to give us the texture of the old 3C1 based in Marignane which became 3rd squadron of GC II8 and, above all, to make me a canvas of the rivets and separations so that I could make "bumps". It was worth testing what the PBR renders on the exterior paintwork and I must admit that I'm not too disappointed even if I think I'll improve the rendering a little. The FS9 model has already come a long way (laughs)!

Some pictures ...

I will try to make a raw aluminum texture thanks to the work of Huub.

JMC

Wow - that's truly still an impressive flightsim model. Thanks to all involved to let her fly also in P3D . Textures are stunning!
    Best regards, Manfred.

Hi,

Another one. Vichy Air Force, far from the pride of the French, but an original texture converted PBR. All PBR textures were made with ArmorPaint.

JMC

Hi,

Just some pictures of a full metal one :

As I said (I believe), I am working on a glass material for the canopy but, now, wjthout success!

JMC

Very nice job on the conversion gastonj.

Cheers

Paul

Nexstep ended

Hi,

With the help of Huub Vink who mapped me the riveting of the model, the bump is available (same for the FSX version). The PBR is also present in the P3DV5 version and I present to you the magnificent raw metal repaint by Huub Vink.
    Restauravia's MB152 is today the only French WWII warbird available on P3D. The D3800 payware cannot be considered a French MS406, rather a Swiss version MS410 but without French instrumentation of the time.
    This is the last step... it will soon be available as "update 2"!

Not too bad...P3DV5!

JMC

Not bad at all - thank you muchly, JMC and Huub

Striking is better word Gaston

Members who have read this thread: 0