Original X52 Connection Problem Possible Fix

Thread: Original X52 Connection Problem Possible Fix

Original X52 Connection Problem Possible Fix

I have an original Saitek X52 that still works quite well. The only real issue I was having was that when I moved either half, the connection to the joystick half would often be interrupted and I found myself having to re-seat the cable connection. But it looks like a finally found a solution... The cable is nothing but a PS2 cable with two male ends. I found an inexpensive one on Amazon with free US shipping on my Prime account and just plugged it in. I can now move either half without a single blip in the LEDS on the stick side. So if you have an X52 and the stick side seems glitchy, it might just be the cable. Luckily, they're cheap, so it's a good first step. Here's the one I bought:

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08R1K25FX
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Yep that's the fix.
    I had an X52 some years ago and had the same problem and fixed it the same way.
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

hello everyone and greetings, taking advantage of this thread I would like to ask you what software you use for programming the X52, in my case, on my big screen it only indicates mode1 no profile and the time is wrong, I also know that the colors can be changed but not I know how to do it, any help will be well received, and yes... I know that this wonder doesn't get along very well with USB 3:0

You can get programming software from Logitech, but I don't use it. I do use the drivers though, as it allows dead spot programming, as well as calibration and lighting intensity control.

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/ar...ght-H-O-T-A-S-
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    You can get programming software from Logitech, but I don't use it. I do use the drivers though, as it allows dead spot programming, as well as calibration and lighting intensity control.https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/ar...ght-H-O-T-A-S-
    Thanks for the information

Members who have read this thread: 0