FR L-4 Grasshopper

Thread: FR L-4 Grasshopper

FR L-4 Grasshopper

Incoming too from Flight Replicas:

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Oh, wow, the ONE company that could sell me Yet Another Cub Variant on MSFS. I've been so anxious to see the FR stuff available on the new sim!

I've got time in an L-16 and have really wanted to support FR... this will be one to be watched... ta Yo-Yo!

C

Awesome! I earned my tailwheel endorsement in an L-4.

According the last info model is on finish path and needs some of sound tweaks only! So maybe we can fly on L-4 in MSFS soon too!
    I hope Mike will bring us more news about it soon.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Awesome! Super excited because:

1) I loved FR's planes on P3D so super-excited to see Mike working on MSFS stuff!

2) I wanted a retro Cub, but after the debacle and quality of their Kitfox, I wasn't about to go the BT Studio route. Apparently the Cub's a lot better, but it sounds like it still doesn't fly right.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    Oh, wow, the ONE company that could sell me Yet Another Cub Variant on MSFS. I've been so anxious to see the FR stuff available on the new sim!
    My thoughts exactly!
    And now I start dreaming of the B-24, and the C-54, and the Bf-109, and the P-40...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Members who have read this thread: 1