WOFF BHaH II: Scenery and CFS3 ETO

Thread: WOFF BHaH II: Scenery and CFS3 ETO

WOFF BHaH II: Scenery and CFS3 ETO

Hi all,

Hope you're all doing well. Been a while since I've last checked in. Recently I upgraded WOFF to WOFF BHaH II and the scenery is absolutely phenomenal.

I've managed to get the WOFF UE and PE scenery working in the past with ETO 1.50, but I'm wondering if anyone has made any attempts to see if WOFF's latest scenery would be compatible?

If not, I'll get ETO reinstalled this weekend and see if I can get WOFF BHaH II scenery to work with ETO 1.50

Thanks!
    :tgun2: :tgun2: M3 fAiL 3nglush thats umpossible!

Sounds interesting. I have not yet got this version, and looking at WOTR, it looks like scenery improvements are coming there, so I am not sure of the release timeline for BHaH II and WOTR and why the scenery might be better in the former.

It's a pity that currently in CFS3, there are not enough modders with skills to get into weather and scenery, sadly my skills are fully occupied in what I do now for TOW, although I would love better weather, including jet stream effects. Scenery in the dark of course is less important!

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

BHAH II's scenery is a generation ahead of what is in WOTR right now. It looks like the WOTR scenery will be brought up to that standard in the next update. I am still running with WOTR scenery in my install as I think the cities fit the period a bit better, but I am looking forward seeing it upgraded to match the quality of the latest WOFF release.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Both BHaH II and WOTR are on my next to get list ! BHaH II seems very exciting seeing all the posts on facebook. Regards,Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0